The Wedding

Hello so this is the last chapter and I am co-writing it with her.

So for this last chapter I am requiring a song you all should listen to. It's the magnificent Ed Sheeran - Thinking out Loud. Only listen to Ed when I tell you to. I hope you like.

-Sunni

Liam's POV

This is the day that I will marry the love of my life. This is the day that I will cherish forever.

I'm so nervous. Everything has to be perfect, on this perfect day.

"Liam come on. Stop day dreaming. You have to start getting ready." Niall said trying to get my attention.

"Sorry. Where is Zayn? He has my tux." I said starting to worry a little bit.

"He's in the other room getting it and making sure it's nice and clean. Anyways, how are you feeling?" Niall asked.

"I'm really nervous. What if I trip walking down the aisle? What if I faint? What if no one shows up? What if someone doesn't want us to get married? What if.." I sighed. " sorry I'm rambling. I'm just really-"

"Nervous? Yeah I see. Liam just stay calm and don't worry. Me, Zayn and Harry have everything under control. Nothing will go wrong." I hope so.

"Ok. I got the dress. Now let's put it on the lucky bride." Zayn said walking into the room holding my tux in his hands.

"Haha. Very funny Zayn." I said along the tux from him.

Louis' POV

I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out so much.

"Dude calm down." Harry said.

"I can't!! What if Liam doesn't want to marry me? What if he doesn't even love me?" I said pacing back and forth.

"Lou, listen to me." Harry said grabbing my shoulders so I would stop pacing. "This day is gonna go perfect for you two love birds. Liam loves you to death and he wants to marry you trust me."

"Ok. I'm overreacting. Whatever. Let's start getting ready." I said grabbing my tux off the hanger.

Me and Harry out our tuxedos on then Lou, our hair stylist, does our hair. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair is slicked back and I look good.

"Louis. Baby!!" I hear a familiar woman's voice say in the door way. I can see her reflection in the mirror and it's my mom.

"Mum." I say going to her for a hug.

"How are you?" She said pulling away from the hug.

"I'm good but nervous." I said sighing.

"I'm so happy for you. My little baby is growing up." She said. She looked like she was on the verge I tears.

"Oh Mum don't cry. You can cry later. Just not now." I said.

"Hello Mrs. Tomlinson. Sorry to interrupt, but Louis it's time." Harry said. I stood there in shock. It's time for me to get married to my love.

Liam's POV

"Liam are you ok?" Zayn said sitting beside me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said staring out the window.

"Not having cold feet are you?" Zayn said.

"No. Hell no. I'm ready for this." I said.

"Ok good because it's time." Zayn said getting up and walking towards the door. "Are you coming?" I nodded and walked to the door.