Chapter 4: I Need You

Liam's POV

I was happy that I had someone like Louis to have and to hold. Louis was here for me and Zayn wasn't. I thought Zayn Loved me. I guess I was wrong. Zayn broke my heart.

Right now me and Louis were in his bed while Louis held me in his arms. Harry sat at the end of his bed on his phone.

Then the doorbell rang.

" I'll go get it. ' Harry said then went to check the door.

Me and Louis just sat there in a position that I really liked. I wish we could stay like this forever. Me and Louis Haven't really since me and Zayn started dating. So I was glad to have him back.

Harry knocked on the door and walked in.

" Haz was there really a point of you knocking on the door when you just were gonna barge in " Louis said

Harry rolled his eyes.

" Umm. We have a problem. " Harry said.

" What is it ? " Louis said.

"Zayn's here " Harry said.

My heart broke even more.

" He wants to talk to Liam. " Harry said.

My heart was now broken.

" No. " I said.

" He can't see Zayn. He doesn't want to see Zayn. " Louis said. I could hear the anger in his voice.

I started to cry a little.

" No, Liam please don't cry. " Louis cooed while holding me.

" What do you want me to tell him ? " Harry asked

" Ill go talk to him " Louis said

Louis got up and I suddenly felt alone.

" Lou please dont leave me " I said.

I was afraid of Louis leaving me now to

" I'm not gonna leave you ever. No matter what. I will never leave you " Louis said.

" Ok. " I said then Louis kissed my forehead. I blushed a little hoping Louis didn't notice.

They walked out the room and I just layed there on my phone. I started to hear yelling. This is all because of me. All of this. I was a bad boyfriend. No one could ever love me. I sat on the bed crying wishing Louis was here.

Louis's POV

Me and Harry walked downstairs to the living room where Zayn was standing.

" What the hell are you doing here ? " I said

" I want to talk to Liam " Zayn said

" Well he doesn't want to see you ever again " I said very harshly

" Louis please let me see him I need to talk to him " Zayn said.

" Now you care about him. You didn't care about him when you cheated on him " I yelled.

" It's really none of your business " Zayn yelled back.

" It kinda is since he came to me crying his eyes out " I yelled.

" Why do you care anyway you've been avoiding everyone and being a bitch " Zayn said.

" Only if you knew " I mumbled. " You don't care about anyone but yourself. Your a selfish brat. You obviously don't care about Liam's feelings or you wouldn't have kissed that girl " I yelled.

" Louis shut up. It's none of your business " Zayn said pushing me.

" Don't push me you asshole " I said

" Why, your not gonna do anything. All you need to do is just shut the fuck up. You dont care about Liam. Liam doesn't even like you. No one likes you. Just stay out of peoples business. You ruined this relationship. It was all your fault " Zayn yelled in my face.

Then suddenly I felt my fist connect with Zayn's jaw. Then I saw him on the floor holding his jaw with blood coming out his mouth.

" No Zayn you ruined your own relationship " I said then walked away.

I saw Harry trying to hold his laugh in but failed.

Liam's POV

Suddenly I heard the door open then close. I was scared that it was Zayn so I didn't move.

' Li. " I heard a familiar voice say. It was Louis.

I came up from under the covers and saw Louis standing at the end of the bed. I guess he saw me crying because he immediately came over and held me in his arms.

" What happened ? " I asked.

" Do you really want to know ? " Louis replied

I nodded.

" Well Zayn said some harsh words. So i punched him in the face " Louis said

" Are you serious " I asked

" Yeah, I got really pissed off ' Louis said.

I hid me head in my knees and cried little.

' Li, what's wrong ? " Louis asked pulling me closer

' This is all my fault " I said

" No its not, don't say that ' Louis said

" Yes it is. If I wasn't such a bad person then Zayn wouldn't have cheated on me, you and Zayn wouldn't be arguing and zayn wouldn't have been punched " I said crying even harder, then ran into the bathroom and locked myself in.

' Liam please open the door " Louis said.

" No. All of this is my fault. I'm ruining the band. I just want to die. I want to leave this world. No one cares. Im done " I cried

" Liam ! NO ! I care. Trust me I do. ' Louis sniffled.

I opened the bathroom door and I saw Louis standing there crying.

' Boo ? Why are you crying ? " I said wiping away some of his tears

' Because I care about you to much to lose you. I can't lose you now that i have you '' He said

What does he mean by that ? But at leats I have someone who cares for me right.

I gave him a hug. I didn't want to let him go go not now not never.

' Please Louis dont leave me " I said

" Remember I will never leave you trust me " Louis said then tightened the hug.

Hi my Lilo Shippers how did you like this chapter

comment, vote please

Jade Clay and Mrs.TommlinsonBhadd