Chapter 9: Management Pt.1

Louis's POV

The kiss was magical. Liam's lips were soft and rough at the same time. Better than any girls I have kissed. I never would have thought I would be kissing the man I loved and him actually kissing back.

We both pulled back out of breath and just staring into each others eyes.

" So Liam, will you do the honor of making me the happiest man alive by being my boyfriend? " I asked.

Liam chuckled and smiled at me.

" Yes. Louis " Liam said.

I squealed and jumped on him and yes I squealed can't a man be happy.

I kissed all over Liam's face and he giggled.

"You are too cute" I said and smirked.

Liam blushed and looked away.

"Shut up" He mumbled.

Zayn's POV

We sat in the room in silence after me and Harry's conversation, Me thinking about how I'm going to apologize to Liam. I know I hurt him bad and I know he isn't going to forgive me for what I've done, especially Louis.

Niall's POV

"Let's go back in the living room. I'm sure they're done sorting there stuff out" I said.

I was dying to see if Liam was OK though I got over him I still need to know if he's alright.

Harry nodded and we got up and went to the living room

Harry's POV

When we got to the living room Liam and Louis was smiling like a bunch of idiots. I looked at Louis confused and he mouthed "later".I sat by Louis and looked Zayn and then Liam. Zayn seem to get the hint because he nodded and walked over to Liam. I looked over at Louis and he was glaring at Zayn like he was going to attack him.

I put my and on his shoulder and he looked at me.

I smiled at him and mouthed "It's OK".

He nodded.

Liam's POV

" Liam and Louis I wanted to say sorry Especially to you Liam. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I don't know why I did and I was stupid. I hope you find someone better than me. I'm truly sorry and I hope we can be best mates again. " Zayn said.

I nodded and got up to hug Zayn I sighed. I'm just happy that were friends again. I can't stand being mad at him, he just really hurt me.

We pulled back and I smiled at him.

" I forgive you Zayn and yes we can be best mates again. " I said,

He smiled and I sat back down next to Louis.

" Louis so what do you say. " Zayn said hopefully.

" Yeah man we're cool " Louis said and patted Zayn on the back.

" Sorry to ruin the moment guys but management called and they didn't sound happy. We have to go to a meeting tomorrow. " Niall said.

Oh no.

Hey my lilo shippers.

How did you like chapter 9 ?

Comment,vote tell me what you think

Bye my lilo shippers