EPISODE 5

Each team are now preparing for their performance.

Zico: Our team has a great chemistry. Everyone was in their best condition even during practices. It's very difficult to make a decision.
Dill: Wally and Hyun Jae tandem are really working out. While practicing they randomly throw rap ad libs at each other and it's really fun to listen to.
Wally: I think I found my rap brother. (Laughs)

Simon D: During our practices, Blackjin ssi kept on messing up in his lyrics. He's having difficulty memorizing them.
Gray: It disrupted the whole team. If he won't make any progress, he might get in trouble.
Arki: Blackjin ssi is holding us up. We had to take one round without him because he asked for more time to memorize. It's difficult to practice with one member missing.

San E: We're good, (smiles) we're good.
Hanley: We'll really come out strong. Too bad, one has to be eliminated.

Dok2: Chan Bae was leading the others during practices. He's good at it.
The Quiett: One thing that just distracts them is Lee Sin because he's doing it freestyle and he's not sticking to fixed lyrics so the others don't know if he made a mistake or not.
Jay: What Lee Sin does, it's not really helpful.

During rehearsals, some rappers from different teams made unexpected mistakes. Making the performances and who'd get eliminated from each team really unpredictable.

First team to perform: AOMG team.
Second: San E & VJ team
Third: 1llionaire team
Fourth: ZiPal team

Gray: It's good that Blackjin is able to go through the performance really well. (Blackjin clap hands with Minthole) You actually took the stage when it was your turn.
Simon D: Arki ssi, I think your cheerfulness got the better of you this time. You didn't jive well with the others and during the performance, while everyone was in one place as done in the rehearsals, you went to another corner and happily rapped the hook on your own.

~Arki is eliminated
(Outside) Arki: I was too hyper (laughs). I still hope my team will win. Blackjin, Minthole, Hyura, fighting!

San E: Haha!
Zico: We have actual gangsters right here.
San E: Wow. Ahh this is really difficult!
VJ: We will base our decisions on your performances from the beginning because if it's just now, then we can't possibly...

~Hanley is eliminated
(Outside) Hanley: I accept it. Compared to the others, I didn't really started strong. From SMTM, I can say I've improved. Thank you, San E hyung and Verbal Jint hyung.

Dok2: In a team performance, it's important to stick to it as a team...

~Lee Sin is eliminated
(Outside, he didn't agree to be interviewed)

Paloalto: What are we going to do? (Laughs)
Zico: I don't know.
The Quiett: It'd be hard to let go of either one of them.
Zico: Ahh! I'll give the burden to you Palo hyung.
Paloalto: (stares quietly at his members)

~Hyun Jae is eliminated
(Outside) Hyun Jae: I don't really understand but I still respect their decision.
(Interview) Pal: It actually bothers me that their tandem went on even until they're in the same team. We picked the two of them because of their individuality and not as a pair. Between the two, in the performance, Wally came out stronger.

The remaining members of the team are:
AOMG: Minthole, Hyura and Blackjin
San E VJ: Weenon, Lazy and Deaf Tongue
1llionaire: Jay, West and Chan Bae
ZiPal: Dill, Tania and Wally

The next challenge is solo performance in front of an audience of 300 people. The rappers' fate depends on the audience's votes.

On one AOMG studio, the team was having their first meet up for the challenge.

Simon D: The theme is 'Your Story'
(his members nodded and smiled)
Minthole: I think I will have a lot to say. (laughs)

They started writing their lyrics and deciding on a beat. Gray helped them on the latter. Fast forward, each have their turn of being observed by Simon D and Gray for their practices.

Another team meet up: San E VJ team.
Lazy: I think my life is pretty ordinary. I'm a lazy ass, I don't do anything unordinary.
(Everybody laughs)
Weenon: Lazy ass, that's your story. Just talk about how lazy you are.
Lazy: Thanks for the idea, man. I'm too lazy right now to think of other things. (Bumps fists with Weenon)
San E: (laughs) These guys are crazy.
VJ: Deaf Tongue, what's your life story?
Deaf Tongue: Everything's on my name, VJ hyung.

They started working on their separate performances. They were all struck by Deaf Tongue's rap.

Background Interview:
Deaf Tongue: My name, Deaf Tongue means "talking without listening". I called myself this since I was a kid. My parents are business magnates. The business is their life. I don't know why they even let me live if they are just going to continue rejecting me as I grew up. I'm the son of two deaf tongues so I also am one. I became very rebellious and back in highschool, I did some things that led to the bankruptcy of one of their minor businesses. They disowned me after that.

1llionaire team met up in one of their studios.

West: Hiphop is my story.
Dok2: But you have to tell something about it that only you know or it wouldn't sound like your own personal life.
The Quiett: What matters most here is how you tell it.

During practices, Dok2 and The Quiett could see the activist in Chan Bae.

ZiPal team meet up.

Wally: I could talk about my idol life but much of it has been captured by the camera. There isn't much that still unknown.
Dill: That's okay. People see what the camera shows but you can talk about what you think about your life.
Zico: Tania, what's your story?
Tania: My story? Uh...

While they were practicing, they noticed that Tania keeps on making mistakes. And her lyrics were also vague. Zico talked with her alone. Only Zico came back inside.

(Interview) Zico: Her story's deep, so deep. It was brave of her to tell me. Braver if she could tell the world about it because she could risk not doing good this time by hiding it.