EPISODE 10 (FINAL)

The day for the semifinals and the finals have come.
Deaf Tongue is the first to perform with the king of flow. He is having his own flow as well when he rapped his original song. The crowd screamed when VJ came out and performed with Deaf Tongue.

Next to perform was Tania. She unveiled her crazy side as she rapped with her gruff voice on the hook and jumped around the stage with Zico. They made such a great team.

The next battle is between Jay vs Weenon. Jay did another sexy themed rap song with Hyolyn.

Weenon did a very serious rap with San E. Their performance is filled with cursing the current flow of things.

Everyone was so excited as they waited for the results of the semi to be revealed. This time it will be revealed at the same time. All teams gathered in the stage and everyone's eyes are on the big screen where each rappers' money are running high. When it finally stopped, everyone was silent and then cheered.

Host: The final battle will be between Jay and Tania!

Weenon couldn't believe the results and didn't congratulate those who won. Deaf Tongue did, though and patted their backs before leaving the stage with his whole team.

Minutes were given for both rappers to prepare for the final battle.

Dok2: Jay ssi, how are you feeling?
Jay: She's one hell of a rapper. She has never lost a battle but I can't let her win this time.
The Quiett: Don't think about her. You'll only get distracted.
Dok2: Just do your own thing on the stage and let the crowd decide.

Pal: You could be the first female to win SMTM.
Zico: (clutches her hands) Wah. They're cold. Hey, relax! (Laughs)
Pal: Let Zico ssi and I worry for you but don't ever worry.
Tania: (smiles) Thanks.

It's now time for the final battle. Jay performed first and he discarded his sexy image this time to perform a rap song whose lyrics expresses his desperation to win.
Tania on the other hand, with her deep voice rapped about major disrespect.

When the performances ended it was announced that the winner will be revealed only on the next episode. The audience went out of the venue and only all the producers, and the two rappers remained. ZiPal team and 1llionaire team faced the screen. Dok2 and The Quiett held Jay's shoulders while Tania held Pal's arm closely, Zico's arm over her shoulders.

Host: The final announcement to be made will be heard of in a few seconds. How are you feeling now Jay ssi?
Jay: I'm thrilled to hear it.
Host: How about you, Tania ssi? (Laughs) the three of you looks like a family.
Pal: We are (Laughs)
Host: Tania ssi?
Tania: I can't breath.
Zico: Seriously?
Tania: No, I feel like I'm gonna die.

Everyone turned to the screen and the amounts started running. Then it stopped and Jay looked up, Tania's hand flew to cover her mouth. Dok2 and The Quiett tapped Jay's shoulder, Zico and Pal hugged Tania.

Host: SMTM 5 winner and the first ever female to win SMTM... Tania!

Confettis fell from the ceiling over Tania who sat on her heels, covering her face. She stood up with her mouth still open, unable to believe. Jay, Dok2 and The Quiett each hugged her followed by San E, VJ, Simon D and Gray.

Host: What can you say, Tania ssi? (While others congratulated ZiPal)
Tania: Wow...wow. Uhm, I know they're not watching but My dear Sisters, thank you so much for being there for me and uh, kids! your Tania unni won, this is for your new home. I'm so excited to see you. Zico ssi, Paloalto, I couldn't win this without you. You're the best! Dill, Wally, Hyun Jae, I did it! Thank you so much for always encouraging me! Thank you so much SMTM!

(Interview) Tania: Oh gosh, I did it! Ahh! (Laughs)
Zico: Congratulations to us!
Paloalto: First female winner and our first win! We'll leave a mark in this show's history.
San E: This season has been really exciting and interesting because of her.
VJ: She's one of the best female rappers I've known.
Dok2: She deserves to win.
The Quiett: She's one of the many rappers who joined SMTM that showed so much.
Gray: She's cool and she's real.
Simon D: Congratulations!

END