Designer Dress

I stare at the ceiling as I fall asleep in my bed. There is no sound, just silence. The world around me dims until I'm asleep. My dreams fill with Peacekeeper Ignith and me blessing to death.

I wake up hoping I'm home, but here I am; In the train. Effie's voice calls me. I yawn and change. We will reach the Capitol today, so I won't be wearing these clothes for long. I leave my room, dressed and ready for Breakfast.

Breakfast is some fresh bread and Waffles. I lick up lips and Peter stares at me. "You'll be beautiful however your Prep Teams fixes you up." He smiles. I kick him under the table and he covers his mouth to muffle his scream. "Shut up." I mouth. 

That's when the train slows. I hear screams of excitement. My chair moves back and I stare outside. People, with orange hair, blue hair and many more, stand outside. We're in the Capitol, no doubting it. Effie's hand grabs me, and pulls me out of the train into a marble hall. Suddenly three people grab me, and takes me into a room with one 'Bed'.

After a while I discover the people's names. There's 2 Girls and a Boy. Amelina is one if the girls, and she has long red hair. Juliana is the other girl, and she has bright blue hair. Frighted is the boy, he has green hair and is quiet. The talk a lot, and rip every extra hair off my body. It feels odd but they seem calm, so I am too. My eyes look up at them. "There has been a shortage of wheat in District 11, that's why the bread is becoming scarce." Juliana replies to one of Amelina's questions.

I did not know that there has been shortages of things until now, which I'm pretty sure is happening because of Misson Mockingjay. So I listen, hearing about many minor shortages. That's when Frighted brings up a more major shortage. "There has been even, a Peacekeeper shortage." He says. This sparks up alot of conversation.  After about an hour of talking, the Prep Team (This is what they are called) let's me dress into my bath robe and wait for my Stylist. They leave, making me feel alone.

Moments later a girl steps in.  She has long blonde hair and bright blue hair. "Hello. I'm Classia, your Stylist." The girl says. She doesn't sound from the Capitol at all. "Time to get you amazing looking." She says and pulls out a dress from the rack.The dress is black, studded with pink jewels. Suddenly the dress's tips turn to fire. "Mining. Jewels. Fire. It's what comes to my mind when I think of District 12. So I made this dress." Classia let's me change and when I step out she smiles. "You are the Jewel of the flame, you shall be remember as: Flamed Jewel."

The words hang in the air, like smoke from a fire. Classia glides me into the lunch room, and we talk about the games, shortages and most of all my dress. She tells me this, "I am apart of Misson Mockingjay, by the way." I think of her earlier words though again, and again. Then she asks me, "What do you have to say about Misson Mockingjay?" "The Capitol will fall to ash, and the Mockingjay will fly but first we have to turn to a bit of ash too." My words stick and echo through the room. No one is here, and there is no cameras to see me, so my words will never be heard again.