The Peacekeeper's Punishment

I stare out the Peacekeeper's Uniform. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask. The Peacekeeper laughs. He, or She, I can't tell, pulls a tazor out. I jump back. The electric sound buzzes, showing that the tazor is on. "I'm going to tazor you, till I see that you bleed."

I gasp. "Please don't hurt me, it would affect the games!" I plead. The Peacekeeper stands still, for just a second. "Jewel Everin, if I could, I'd put you with your father." The Peacekeeper whispers. The Tazor comes closer and closer to me, when the door opens. "What is happening here!?!" Effie's voice booms into the room. "Ms. Trinket, now is not the time." "Remove your mask." Effie whispers. The Peacekeeper slowly removes their mask.

A Moment with straight blonde hair, and inhuman Green eyes, that's what's under the mask of the Peacekeeper. "Peacekeeper Ignith, At your Service, Ms. Trinket." The Peacekeeper mutters. "Well, well, well." Effie smiles. "What are you doing to my Tribute?" Ignith looks up. "She was beyond the last train car she can go to. So I will tazor her till she bleeds."

"Who was she with?" Effie asks. I think for a moment, and realize she's protecting me. "Well, Ms. Everin can tell us that, herself." Ignith laughs. "I w-was with K-K-Katniss." I stutter. "Oh, well, that won't help anything!" Ignith imitates Effie. "Yes it will Ignith. The thing is, Tributes are allowed past that car, only with their Mentors." Effie, smiles a bit more. "You can leave now Ignith. You are no longer needed here." "Yes, Ms. Trinket." Ignith leaves the room, pulling on her white and black meshed Mask.

"Peacekeepers, always seem to go for Mockingjay Tributes." Effie frowns. "Wait - You're apart of Misson Mockingjay?" I ask. "Yes." Effie responds. "Now get ready for Dinner." She walks out of the room, leaving me to change, in Peace. First I walk to the shower, which has at least 50 diffrent settings. I click, the setting called "Roses" which makes flower petals fall with the water.

After my Shower, I change into fresh clothes, and don't even care about the wetness of my hair. I brush my tangled hair, to silky and soft hair instead. I look up, realizing that I could have died back there. Effie is a Life Saver, and now I have debt to pay her. I think, as I walk to the dinning car and see that Hugo, Peeta (Peter's Mentor), Katniss and Effie already sitting at the table. "Sorry I took so long." I whisper.

Dinner is amazing, or shall I say "The Feast was Amazing"? We have Lamb Chops, Steak, Shrimp and Soup. For Desert there is Jell-O and Chesecake. There is talk of many diffrent things, like Training and Accutally being in the Arena. I slip out, full of the food, and lie on my bed.