Chapter Four

Chapter Four

We never ate sushi, instead we laughed and drank tea all afternoon; not noticing the time pass by. At around quarter past 6 when the sun began to sink into the midst I dreaded leaving. Having to never see his face again.

"It's late." I hesitated, "maybe I should go."

"Aren't you staying for dinner? We made plans remember? Or do you wish to do it another time?" Another time? Is it that he doesn't want to let go too?

"Oh yes! No I would love to. My mistake, it completely slipped my mind, having spent the whole afternoon here." Ugh, that sounded so desperate, yet so 'pushy'. I hope he doesn't think I don't want to be here. "So what's on the menu?" Trying excessively hard to sound light hearted and willing, failing desperately and sounding like a fool, Bosco chuckles at my attempt (obviously recognising it), stands up and stretches out his hand. Slowly I lift my hand towards his, whereas he quickly closes the gap and yanks my hands, pulling me in to his arms.

"This way. You're helping me cook. I hope you didn't think you we're getting away with it easily?", he mocked. Smiling I push myself away towards the kitchen, "let me show how how it's done."

I actually didn't. I sat there on the kitchen counter, drinking far too much white wine while he cooked. Oh was it exquisite! The smell, the vibrant colour, and the way be cooked! So manly yet gentle, sexy and sultry. He was born to be in the kitchen, and in the bed.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're biting your lip as though you were to say something but hesitated." Oh God, I hadn't even noticed that, let alone how he was watching me as I had him in my inappropriate thoughts. "Oh no! You're blushing, does my cooking impress you? Or have I simply embarrassed you?" Cutting me off before I'd even begun, "yet why would you be embarrassed? Thinking something dirty I suppose? I like to keep my kitchen clean." He winks. "But my bedroom on the other hand..."

Choking on my wine, totally shocked by how I was, not only, caught red handed but being flirted with on an R-rated level. I suppose the wine has gotten to me because I could climb him like a tree at this very minute. Calm down! What am I? Fifteen? I certainly I'm not suffering from puberty. I need to get a grip on things, now.

"Come on, shy girl. Food's up. Ready to Rock'n'Roll? Jumping off the counter he sweeps by, grabs my waist and slowly pulls me down. "Careful, my daughter once did that and slipped. Almost earned myself a court case. Luckily she hates her mother too and dropped the charges.", he smirked. "Anyway, if you slipped, I would be in deep trouble. C.E.O of the company? The cops would think I did it on purpose- attempting to get you drunk on wine, choking you on the wine and then have you slip on my kitchen floor. All those surely can't be accidents."

"What now? You're going to poison me with your food? Listen, spare the investigation, do you want the position or not?" I chuckled, "Please! No, don't kill me!" I mocked. Pretty amused by my horror movie cliche voice, we sat at the table, lit with candles and decorated with fine orchids. My favourite, does he know?

"They're imported. Chinese orchids I believe. You like orchids?"

"I love them. They are the only plants that aren't completely beautiful but still breathtakingly gorgeous. It's like the bad doesn't out weigh the good, instead enhances it."

"That's beautiful. You're beautiful." I jerked my head in his direction. Then quickly diverted my gaze to the painting behind him.

"Manet?" Another of my favourite things.

"Yes, expressionism I believe?"

"Impressionism. Finest artist. Gentle stroke yet a powerful and harsh painting that diverts your eye and pulls your attention straight to it."

"So it works." I looked at him puzzled. "The painting. Your eyes were diverted straight to its direction. Forgive me for that comment, I feel I may have been to forward."

"You were." He looks down at his plate. "But its refreshing; unexpected. Very surprising and pleasing. That's one of your very good assets, Bosco."

"It's funny how I've never heard you say my name. It's wonderful, you've added a whole new meaning to it simply by speaking it out loud. What was a nice ordinary name, has now been transformed to a lively, vibrant treasure."

"You're name isn't ordinary; neither are you. To say that importance has been added to it is an overstatement. It's beautiful as it is. Creative and, well, sultry."

"Well, in your opinion I suppose. Though certainly emotion has been added."

"Added?" I questioned, knowing that there was slightly something more behind his statement.

"Yes, well you see, forgive my bluntness, but I am attracted to you. And everyday that attraction strengthened but now that your sweet lips have uttered my name, I fear that I may not be attracted anymore... But simply, and utterly, completely, rapidly falling in love with you."

***

A/N: Oh my, Bosco has admitted his love for lavender. This is where it gets juicy. Read on to see what happens or drop a comment before you read on and tell me what you expect. Kisses.