Meeting Jane

Emerald woke up in a little room. Shit I let them knock me out. I could have been a lot more quicker to strike. Ugh, I hate myself sometimes. Then the female walked. "By the way, the names clockwork. And yours?" She asked all friendly. "Emerald. You can tell because of my eyes." She said. "Well, the reason your here deary is because slender wants you to be one of his little killers, basically you'll be doing all the dirty work and then he wants you to be well known for reasons even I don't know about. You will spend most of your years here but don't worry, you'll be here with me, Jane and sally, I think you'll get along with her just fine." She said. Wait who? Sally or Jane? "So where are we?" Emerald asked. She stopped for a second, like she thought I was gonna ask something else. "Obviously in slender's house, or whatever you wanna call it. I call it the dump. I ran away and found this place after I killed my parents. Still have the knifes." She said. Oh, well this kinda got interesting. "Is that why-?" She sighed. "Yes it's why I have this clock in my left eye. I shoved it there after I snapped. Now, let me show you where you'll be sleeping." And she led me to this room. It was a gray room. I kinda liked the color. "Who's the new girl?" And Emerald felt someone pull on her and drag her around. "That's Emerald. Slendy's little helper. Emerald, that's Jane." Clockwork said. "Oh, so she's the one doing all the killing and poisoning and shit." Jane said. She had pale skin, and black hair and eyes. She looked kind pretty. "So, what your talent other than looking so much like a doll?" Jane asked circling Emerald. She looked in the mirror. Emerald was a bit more tanner than jane by like two shades, and her big eyes and small size could make it seem like she really was a doll. "Well, I can hide weapons and poison in my dress. And I have other clothing for that to. I may be four, but I can kick some butt." Jane looked shocked then said, "Sally's really gonna be looking forward to seeing her." Emerald looked out side. It was dark out and it was a full moon. "Wow it's really pretty outside." She said. "Yup, well time to get to bed, Sally went somewhere but I think she'll be back in the morning, so goodnight!" And they both went to sleep. I'm kinda starting to like it here. But I have a feeling I won't like doing the work. I'm great at planning deaths but doing the plan isn't my thing. Oh god, if this is how it's gonna be for the rest of my life then I don't know! Should I run? Well they hunt me down and kill me if I run? I don't want to leave just yet. I wanna see how it turns out and hopefully it's not that bad. Hopefully.