Sally

Emerald woke up, and by surprise to her the beds were really comfortable. "So how did you sleep?" Clockwork asked. "Ahh!" And Emerald rolled out of bed with her katana at hand. "Oh, please don't scare me like that!" She said still holding the mini sword. "Well, it was actually really comfy." She said, finally letting down her sword. "I think sally should be back." Jane said, like usual out of nowhere. "I'm just gonna go outside for a bit." And Emerald walked down the stairs. There were people but she couldn't see because of her size, but she did see Jeff, the male who knocked her out. I can't wait to grow up. She thought as she finally made it. "Its nice to get some fresh air! Who knows how long I've been in there!" Then she heard a twig snap. "Who's there?!" And without hesitation she pulled out her katana again. "Hello? Oh hi! You must be Emerald!" She said, she was like Emerald's size, pale, she had green eyes, but they weren't the same as Emerald's, they were missing something. Emotions, that's what. "Yeah, I'm taking it your Sally, am I not correct?" She said taking out another katana, just in case. "Correct, I'm sally. Nice to meet you." And Emerald put her katanas away but that didn't mean she kept her gaurd down. "So you met jane and nateline?" That's clockwork's name? Natalie, that's actually a nice name, better than Emerald I'll tell you that. "Natalie?" Emerald echoed. "Yup, that's her name, ya know her parents hated her and I got me thinking why didn't they pit her up for adoption or something." Sally said. "I don't know, I guess fate wanted her to snap like that." Emerald was saying thinking of the her parents murder. She may be a trained murderer but she still hasn't lost all her sanity and emotions, at least not yet. "Cute, you still have emotions." Sally said looking at Emeralds eyes water. "Don't you? Doesn't everybody here?" Emerald questioned. "Nope, I think you and natalie have emotions. So cute, ya know you really don't need them. They just get in they way of most things." She said. What the hell?! So nateline and I are the only ones. Good, I have some else that's sane. I think. I hope. I mean natalie did snap and when she did she kinda murdered her own parents and shoved a clock of a pocket watch I think in her eye. But to be fair I've seen someone's heart ripped out of the body. Yeah, not the prettiest picture. Emerald thought "Well we should get inside, slender might be here tomorrow if you're lucky. Just hope you don't lose your sanity, I don't want to know that she's lost hope." Sally said. Emerald looked at the sun, it was setting. "Woah, how long have we been here?" And they both walked inside. Who's she talking about? And what does she mean by lose my sanity?! What are they gonna do to me?! Emerald thought. Terrified of what might happen tomorrow.