Emotions? Who needs them?

Emerald woke up, but this time she was thinking about yesterday. What are they gonna do to me? Why am I here? How did I manage to make it this far without someone's blood being spilled? Oh, just whatever. She thought. Then everything went black.
Emerald woke up with Clockwork, Sally, and Jane next to her little bed waiting. "Dude, you passed out because of hunger?!" Jane said. "Well to be fair, I didn't eat ever since clockwork and Jeff knocked me out in the woods." She said. "Well, we are all hungry so let's go eat." And we walked around to the kitchen. Woah I never noticed how big this place was. And I don't think it's because of my size this time. She thought smiling. "What do you want? Pancakes? Cereal? What?" Sally asked. "I think I'll just eat a muffin." She said. "Ok, whatever, you've been though a lot and you just eat a muffin okay, fine." Natalie says, like she actually care about me. That's right she has emotions. Aw, so she cares about me. Nice to know that when I might just lose my sanity and possibly my emotions, someone cares. "So just asking, why am I here?" Emerald asked. "You're here because Slender wants you to be a killer, murderer, whatever you like to call them. And in order for that to happen, you just need to ignore all emotions, and we need to see you snap at least once, to see how insane you get, just for-" jane says and clears her throat then says, "reasons." Wow so I was right. I am gonna be an emotionless person. Great. Jeff came into the kitchen, "uh, Emerald, slendy wants to see you, he told me to bring to him." He said. "What?! Already?!" She wasn't ready yet. Then Emerald sighed. "Alright fine, I'll go with you." And she followed jeff. When we got to slender, he looked nothing like she imagined. "Sit, over here." And she did. "So your Emerald?" He asked. "Yup." She responded. "Well, let's change that." And she was confused but was then knocked out. "Don't worry your pretty little head emerald, we just gonna change you for the better. I'm sure you'll like not being able to feel emotions, or pain that's something. Now let's go. We don't have any time to waste." He said like she could hear him say it.

A/n: guys, I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't as good as the others. I kinda had a bit of a writers block, and a brain fart so yeah... I still hope you enjoyed! Bye!!
- Adamur-mur