Life

Emerald was on a mission. Natile took the opportunity and walked to see Slenderman. "Alright, you didn't tell her the complete truth. How long does she have?" Natile said pissed off. She has grown attached to Emerald and she didn't want to be lied to. "Why do you wish to know? You know that last mission you went on with her did her more harm than good." He said. "Because she's like my family you son if a bitch! Her, Sally and Jane are the only ones that are like fucking family to me in this dump and I dont want to lose her! And what do you mean by 'more harm than good? Now, tell me before I hurt you!" She said running towards him with her mini katana. He dodged the hit and pinned her to a wall. "Calm yourself. If you really want to know..." And he released her. "She only has a bit of time left. I can't tell exactly when I know she has a bit of time left. That charm that you let her hold last mission did do something to her. Now whenever she feels joy or happiness it will only speed up the process. Now that that's happening to her she can now be vulnerable to any hit like a mortal. She can bleed and hurt herself with her feeling actual pain. Rather than her bleeding and her being able to heal herself and it not hurting." Natile just started crying. "It's all your stupid fault! If you didn't kill her parents she would have been a lot more happier! She wouldn't have gone through all this! And now she's gonna die because of the stupid mission that you sent her on! Innate you, I always have!" She said breaking down. "Leave now, if that's all you have to say then leave. She should be back any minute." And natile got pushed out of his room. "Hey Nat!" Emerald said walking towards her. "What are you crying about? Did something happen?" She asked. All Natile could see was the little four year old Emerald."It's nothing, you're probably tired so it's best if you go to sleep. Ok?" Natile said wiping away the tears. "Ok, good night!" She smiled, which only made clockwork cry even more. "It's gonna be all my fault if she dies. Her time can't be up yet, I won't let it happen." She said and she went to bed herself. Emerald on the other hand heard everything that clockwork said. She started crying to herself to. No way. I don't wanna die yet! Emerald thought as she cried herself to sleep.

A/n: heyo~ I'm sooooooooooo sorry for not posting! I try to think of ideas but they all are too boring to me and I have a lot of things to do. So hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you didn't then I promise I'll try and make a better one. That's all for now! Byeeeeee!!!!!

-Adamurmur