Chapter 2 - Liam

[I had difficulties writting this chapter but, on the bright side it is longuer!

I hope you still enjoy reading it!]

I’m awake but I don’t want to get up. I’m in that moment where you know what is going on, you are not sleeping but you just stay there, lying in bed with your eyes closed. The thing is I keep thinking about what happened last night. I mean, usually it takes a while before my brain connects to what happens in my life right after I wake up, but today it’s the first thing I think of.

I lift my head slowly looking at the time on my phone that Niall probably left on my desk. It is almost one in the afternoon. Oops. But why didn’t they wake me up? Reluctantly, I get up and drag myself to the kitchen.

Harry is there when I arrive. That boy is always in the kitchen. But he looks a little sad.

-          What’s wrong Harry?

-          Oh, nothing… how are you feeling?

I frown because he changed the subject but I decide to ignore it for now and answer his question. If he doesn’t want to tell me something, it’s his choice. All I have to do is let him know I’m here if he needs to talk.

-          You know you can talk to me if there’s something, I give him an honest smile, I am feeling okay. I will survive.

He laughs a little and lets out a “good”.

-          Do you want to tell me what’s wrong? I ask hoping he would confess.

-          It’s nothing bad, just the media who started a rumor about me and it kind of hurts.

I know what he means. Some rumors really hurt us and even if we know they’re not real and that the media only do that to get attention we can’t help by getting affected by them once in a while.

It’s my turn to give the curly haired boy a hug to comfort him.

-          Don’t let them bring you down Harry. They don’t know the real you and the real you is awesome.

I see his eyes brighten up and a big smile on his face. It makes me feel a little better to see him like this.

-          Thanks mate.

He takes his phone out to check his twitter but I take it away from his hands before he can read any of the messages people send him about the rumors. Harry tries to catch it from my hands and since we are about the same height I have to run away so he doesn’t catch it.

When Louis sees us he joins in. It kind of reminds me of that time we made videos for the fans on YouTube, hiding a phone and they would have to guess where it was. Good times.

-          You idiots give me my phone! Harry screams. Not in a mad way though.

I take my phone from my pocket and hand it over to him. Louis winks and secretly gives me Harry’s phone.

-          That’s not my phone it’s yours I want mine!

He pouts and it just makes me laugh.

-          You won’t get your phone until tomorrow morning, Louis tells him.

-          No but’s, I add and we all laugh.

The womanizer seems to pounder his options and finally proposes to switch up phones with everyone in the house. We all agree and somewhere inside me I can’t help but feel a little sad that Niall isn’t here so I can’t steel his phone.