The Interrogation (Comedy)

Characters:
Bad Cop (Guinea Pig)
Good Cop (Effeminate Southern Male)
Suspect
Judith: (Acting as the Guinea pigs legs and movements)

Suspect: Please! I swear I don't know anything! Alls I knows is Harry da horse met up with Society Max and hes was never heard from again.

(Suspect paused as if Guinea pig was interrogating him.)

Good Cop: Well don't you think that was kinda harsh sir?

(Another pause for the Guinea pig)

Good Cop: Alright sir maybe I should take over for a second. (Judith moves pig into a pen on the ground.)

Suspect: Please you gotta believe me!

Good cop: Alright now sir I believe ya, I just wanna talk a lil' bit, have a nice little discussion. Can I get you something to drink? Some water or some orange juice.

Suspect: Can I just haves a cup of water?

Good Cop: Sure I can do that for ya. (Good Cop pours a cup of water and places it on the table.) There ya go.

Suspect: Much appreciated (Suspect goes to grab water. Judith moves Guinea pig to knock over glass, and hop onto the suspect, the suspect falls out of the chair and screams.) Alright! Alright! I'll tells yous everything I knows! Just get this pig away from me! (Judith move Guinea pig back into pen. Man begins sobbing)

Good Cop: alright how about we give you a second to recoup so we can get your official witness testimony. (Two officers take the suspect off stage) Good work boss, our strategy works every time! (Pause for the Guinea pig) you said it boss!

END OF PLAY