Heaven and Hell (Abstract)

(On the right side of the stage enters a group of people dressed in white. They are very flowy, angelic, and majestic. They are very happy and the physicality should display this. A group of people dressed in all red or black clothing should enter stage left. They are maleficent a devilish. Their physicality should display this. Between the two should be a line of people representing a wall or a chasm that divides the two groups. After the two groups have been introduced a person should fall from behind stage onto stage left with the red group, they are also wearing white. This person does not recognize the place he/she is. The person looks around for a familiar face but is unable to find one, in his/her despair she lies on the ground and attempts to sleep. The lights should change in a way that resembles that it is turning night, and is becoming day. The person gets up and sees that he/she is in the same place.) After walking around a bit the person sees the other group and recognizes a face of his/her sister. His/her sister sees the person and realizes who they are as well. The person from the red group attempts to run to his/her sister, however he/she is stopped by the wall of people in the middle. He/she attempts to reach out to his/her sister, but is knocked back by the wall. He/she gets back up only to see his/her sister has gone back with her group of people dressed in white. The person gets back up and tries to run to his/her sister, but the people in red pull him/her back in and they surround him/her. They disperse, and the person once wearing white, now is wearing red, and has become apart of the red group. Lights fade.)