Ch 6 He Smirked Then Ran

This guy.... this guy...... this guy.......
Going to MY personal stuff and MY personal memories.
"Makes me wonder how much you think of this guy too?" The jerk said as he begin to walk around my room and stick his nose around my stuff.

I just stood there holding my fist very tight. As if I was going to hit his face and run to my phone to try to at LEAST get some songs I can remember from him.

Instead I just breath in and out. Ready to see if this jerk or what ever his name is not get me mad.

Clapping my hands together I forced a smile and said "OK! Mr. Jer- I mean Fiddle! It's time for you to go home and buy yourself some glasses because if seems you have made an accident with your bad eyes. " Going towards him as I talked, I managed to push him off from what he was going to get on my bookshelf.

I was aiming at the window to push him to.

"Such a good invitation you brought to me! But times up and you should go back to WHOEVER or WHEREVER you came from!"

Then I was at the window and was pushing him out from it.

"Sorry miss! It seems my "invitation" isn't expired yet!"
He said as he begin to put his feet to hold the walls and his hands too.
Looking almost like a spider stuck.

"No, no! It's time for your fairy meeting there right? Now.... LEAVE!"

Then suddenly, he bounded off of the edge of the window and moved away into my room.

Me... I well.... was about to fall off of the window!!!

Luckily, I felt his hand grab on to mine before I almost tripped to my dead.

Looking out on the grass then back inside the walls.

I couldn't breath....
I almost saw death....

Still feeling his hand to mine, he then said without me seeing him moving his mouth.

" First! Names Fidelio, not fiddle or jerrrrrk. Next! As I said! This is an invitation from your buddy to end your one sided love! I'm just doing as I'm told!"

I turned around,

Mad....

Angry...

Frustrated....

" What if I don't want to!!!"
I looked at him.
Straight in the eyes.

His eyes were a very deep teal, like a very cool type of eyes, almost like an ocean without any trash or garbage invested in it.

He then smirked.
"Then, as I said, this relationship between us won't be very good."

When did he said that!!!!!

"Shea daring! Can you come here for a second?"

Shocked, I heard my moms presents downstairs.

I looked at Fiddle again. He smiled, pointing at me to go downstairs.

He looked as if he was about to laugh.

That... JERKKK!

I quickly ran downstairs and saw mom carrying her painting in her hand.

"Ummm...Yes mom!"

She looked at me and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------

"Thanks Shea!" she said as she smiled carrying her painting to her room.

I smiled at her.  Only to ask me to place some potted white daisies in my room.

How cute is she hehe.

Suddenly, I quickly remembered how theirs a guy in my room who hates my crush.

I ran upstairs with the potted daisies in my hand.

I opened the door so fast and said "Fiddle you better not be doin-"

"Hu... He's gone..."

I said quietly as I wandered around my room to check if he doesn't pop up on me.

"Yo! Fairy guy?"

Where is that jerk??

As I looked around, I saw the white hat still placed on my desk.

I picked it up and placed my hand to see if he was asleep in there.

Hmmmm... nothing...

I placed the hat down on the desk and looked at my blue digital pig clock.

Its late... almost about to be ten.

Well time to clean myself then head to bed!