Ch 7 ...Mom...

Fidelio POV

"Yawnnnn, man how nice this floating bed feels"

As I wake my eyes, the sun quickly hits my face then a shadow hit it.I look down at me and see the wet grass around the area.I lay up and think back to what i'm going to do with this crazy girl. I quickly then lay back. This bed is so weird. How it hangs from two trees, and how it has holes all around it.It looks nothing like my own bed. Luckily this bed is very close to the brats house.

Well... too close...

"Bye mom!"

suddenly.
I hear a familiar annoying voice. Then a door closing.The girl then goes to a weird huge contraption and disappears.

Where did she go??!

Quickly, I get up but trip on the holes of the bed.Landing straight to the ground.I try to see where the contraption went but it disappeared too!

"Wait!" I yell as I try to get myself untangled from the bed.

This bed must be a trap!I knew this thing looked awfully strange.

"No no no no!" I yell as I again try to get myself out of it.

Suddenly I hear footsteps and see a long laced white dress in front of me.Feeling very dizzy, I say very quietly.

"....Mom?"

I then close my eyes and see darkness.

-------------------------------------------------

I slowly wake up and open my eyes.I see a a huge ceiling in front of me and feel something heavy yet wet on my forehead.I grab it and see its like very soft and yet warm. Is it alive???!I then toss it away and quickly sit up.

"Awww, I wasn't done drawing you yet.."

I look at my side and see a women with the same dress before I got dizzy.

She looks like the annoying girl... but older...

Wait!

"Did time pass by that quick!!!"

She only looked at me confused and said "Well, it at times feels that way when you take naps hehe"

She turned back to the white object she was carrying. I looked at what im sitting at and it felt so soft and comfy. It's light brown and it's more stable then the other bed that trapped me before.

"There!"

Freaked out by the woman's voice, I turned around. She gets her weird white object and walks up to me. Handing it to me, I get shocked.

"H-How did you do this??!"

She smiles and said "Well its called practice honey!"

I look back at the drawing again.I'm laying on this comfy almost bed, like right now and i'm just dosing off. In the background theirs a forest and there's fireflies around it.

"Wow! I prove you wrong Shea!"

I turn to her and smile. She looks at me confused.

"Ummm... I know me and my Shea do look alike but i'm not her. How do you know her exactly?"

I grow startled.

"What!?! Where is she?"

She then giggles.

"Wow! I didn't know my daughter had such a cute friend."

Suddenly her eyes grow wide and her smile gets huge.

"orrrrr.... her boyfriend.."

I get freaked out and yell "What!? No way! Bleh!"

I swear, I feel her vibe almost like my mother.

"Ummm... Do you know where she is exactly?"

"At school of course."

I look at her and tilt my head.

"School?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heheh there! Four new chapters!

Your welcome! Your welcome!

New chapters come every Friday and Saturday from now on.

I apologized for my absence theses few month once again!

Well!

Whats going to happen?

What will Fidelio do now?