Chapter Three ; Paranoid

Dean.- (Cowboy As Lilly Calls Him.)

I Push Open The Door To Her Motel Room, And Lay Her Down On The Bed. I Run To The Bathroom Searching For The First Aid Kit.

To Be Completely Honest With You I Don't Know Why I'm Helping Her. I Have Other Shit To Worry About, But I Have This Attraction Towards Her.

I Find The First Aid Kit, And Walk Back Into The Room To Find A .45 Being Pointed At Me.

"Hands In The Air Cowboy.!" She Says Standing Up. I Put The First Aid Kit Down And Put My Hands In The Air.

"Oh Your Well Behaved, Im Surprised Most Of The Guys Who Come After Me Don't Give Up." She Says Putting The Gun Down On The Bed.

"Jesus Christ You Had Me Thinking That You Was Going To Shoot Me." I Say In A Higher Tone Then Normal.

"Paranoid Cowboy.?" She Asks Turning Around To Face Me. God She's Something Else.

"What No, No Of Course Not." I Say In A Rushed Voice.

Oh Way To Go Dean You Just Gave Yourself Away.

"So What Do You Want Anyway.?" She Asks Sitting Back Down On The Bed.

"Well First I Want To Clean The Cut On The Side Of Your Face." I Say Matter Of Factly. She Touches The Side Of Her Face And Hisses.

"Right Forgot About That." She Says Taking Off Her Leather Jacket.

"Well Come On Then If You Wanna Help Me So Bad." I Blinked.

"Oh Yeah Right Right." I Say Picking Up The Kit And Walking Over To Her.

I Kneel Down Infront Of Her, And Pull Out Some Alcohol Wipes And Some Cloth.

Opening One Of The Alcohol Wipe. I Gently Dab It On Her Face. She Hisses And Jerks Back.

"Hey, Hey Its Fine." I Say Pulling Her Back Into Place.

"Says The One Who's Not Getting Alcohol Dabbed On An Open Gash." I Chuckle.

"Trust Me Sweetheart I've Had My Share." I Say Dabbing The Cloth Cleaning Up The Access Blood.

"Who Are You Anyway.?" She Asks Scooting Closer To Me.

"My Names Dean, Dean Winchester Hunter Of Demons & Other Un-Human Things." I Say Looking Up At Her.

Her Eyes Are Wide. "Y-your A Hunter.?" She Asks Kind Of Shocked.

I Nod My Head Slowly. "Why Are You So Shocked.?" I Ask Out Of Curiosity.

"Because I've Never Met Another Hunter Accept For My Bestfriend, And I Guess That Its A Closure To Find Someone Else That Does This Kind Of Work." She Answers Looking Down At Her Jeans.

"Now Whats Such A Beautiful Girl Like Yourself Doing Such A Dangerous Job.?" I Ask.

She Smiles "My Dad Was A Hunter, And Well I'm The Only Child Someone Has To Carry Down The Family Legacy Right.?" I Nod At Her Response.

"What Are You Looking For Here Anyway Cowboy.?" She Asks.

"Here To Find The Thing That Is Killing People And Spelling Out Messages With Their Limbs." She Laughs.

"Suit Up Cowboy Your Rolling With Me Until We Find This Thing." She Says Grabbing Her .45, And Her Other Things.

"Wait, What's Your Name Anyway.?"

She Smirks. "Its Lilly." She Says Walking Out Of The Motel. I Follow.

"Wait We Have To Drive By My Motel So I Can Get My Things." I Say Looking At Her.

"Okay Let's Go." She Says Getting Into Her Car. My Mouth Kind Of Drops.

"Well Are You Coming Or Not Cowboy.?" I Get Into The Car.

"This Is Your Car.?" I Ask. She Nods Slowly. "Yes."

"Well Son Of A Bitch." I Say. "What Didn't Expect For A Girl To Have A Nice Car.?" I Chuckle.

"No The Fact Is Me And You Both Have The Same Car." She Brings It To Life.

"Well How Ironic." She Says Speeding Off. Goddamn I Like Her Already.

Meanwhile In New Orleans.

Blake.-

Me, And Klaus Made It Back To The Quarter About A Half Our Ago, But He Left Me Sitting Here. God Knows Where He Is Now.

"I'm Right Here Love." He Says Making Me Jump Almost Ten Feet Into The Air.

"Jesus Christ Klaus I Didn't Even Say Anything." I Say Trying To Calm Down.

"Body Language Tells All." He Says Pouring Scotch In Two Glasses.

"Now, Shall We Discuss Business.?" He Asks Taking A Sip Of The Scotch.

I Nod In Agreement. "Okay What Would You Like To Know.?" He Asks.

"Okay So What's The Name Of The Vampire That Is Killing Human Kind And Your Kind.?" I Ask.

He Sits His Drink Down, And Crosses His Hands.

"His Name Is Lucsion." He Says In A Venomous Voice.

"Okay, And Who Is He After Exactly.?" I Ask Taking A Sip Of The Scotch.

He Stands Up, And Walks Over To Me. Making Me Very Nervous.

"Well Isn't It Obvious Love, He's After Me." He Whispers In My Ear. Which Sends Chills Down My Spine.

I Clear My Throat. "Okay What's Is His Weakness.?" He Chuckles.

"Me Love, He His At His Weakest While Around Me Considering He Is Infatuated With Me." I Laugh.

"So You Mean To Tell Me This Big Badass Vampire Is In Love With You.?" I Ask In A Matter Of Fact Tone.

"Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself." I Sigh.

"Okay So How Do We Get Him To Come To You.?" I Ask Looking Up At Him.

"Well For Him To Come Face Me He Has To Have A Good Enough Reason To Because He Knows I Will Destroy Him." He Says Pouring Another Drink.

"So How Do We Get Him Here.?" I Asks Standing Up.

He Takes A Drink Then Walks Over To Me.

"Simply Like This Love." Then I Felt Lips On Mine.

I Put My Hands On His Face, And Kiss Back.

Oh Goddamn What The Hell Have I Got Myself Into This Time.

A/N Oh Damn What Have I Done. Guess We'll Have To Find Out. Stay Beautiful Love You.

Until Next Time On Death Riders.