Chapter Twelve ; Loosin' Face

Blake.-

I Struggle Against The Ropes A Little More Which Causes Me To Hiss In Pain.

"I Told You Pretty Face Don't Struggle Or It Will Only Cause More Pain For You." He Says Twisting A Knife In Between His Fingers.

I Spit The Blood Out Of My Mouth And Smile A Wicked Smile.

"I Hope You Know Once I Get Out Of This Your Dead." I Say Laughing. He Snarls His Lip Up And Strides Over To Me.

Getting Nose To Nose With Me. I Look Him In The Eyes As He Begins To Speak.

"Its Cute That You Think You'll Get Out Of This Alive, The Bite On Your Neck Worsens By The Damn Second And Well I'm Gonna Do This." He Says Dragging A Knife Across My Arm.

I Groan In Pain, But I Don't Dare Let A Scream Come Out Of My Mouth Because I Know That Would Only Give Him Satisfaction.

"Okay, Hybrid Think What You Want, But You'll Be Dead By The Time That Clock Strikes Midnight, And You Might Be Reunited With Mommy." I Say With A Wicked Grin.

He Growls And Cuts My Upper Torso Near My Scar That I've Had Since I First Started This Job.

I Just Laugh Which Pisses Him Off More. He Goes To The Other Side Of My Chest And Does The Same Thing Which Causes Me To Laugh Even More.

"Go Ahead Baby I've Gotten Used To It." I Say With A Wicked Grin And A Wink.

I Swear He's Dead By Midnight, But Lilly's Ass Needs To Get Here So I Can Actually Kill This Son Of A Bitch.

Lilly.-

I Burst Through The Door Of His Motel Room To See It Abandoned With A Bottle Of Jack On The Floor And His .45 On The Fucking Table.

Goddamnit Blake Who Have You Pissed Off Now I Think To Myself. The Stubborn Ass That He Is Probably Someone Dangerous.

I Take A Look Around The Room Once More And Try To Concentrate. Then It Comes To Me I'll Track His Phone.

Pulling Out My Little Flip Phone That I Only Use For The Job And To Find Find His Ass. Pressing Call To The Tracking Place.

What Can I Say I Haven't Had To Do This For About Two Years Now So I Can't Remember What Its Called Exactly.

They Ask Me The Name Of The Person So I Tell Them And They Do Their Little Thing. After A Two Minutes Of Waiting I Finally Get Answer.

They Tell Me That He's In An Abandoned Warehouse On Route 39. I Know Exactly What's Got Him.

I Run Out Of The Motel And Get Inside My Impala Bringing Her To Life, Speeding Out Of The Parking Lot.

Some Son Of A Bitch Is Gonna Die Today.

Blake.-

He Takes The Knife And Dips It In Dead Mans Blood, Poison To Vampires, He Cuts My Arm With It.

I Snarl My Lip And Spit The Blood In My Mouth Onto His Face. He Backs Up And Wipes It Off Of His Face.

"Dead Mans Blood Huh, Wow I'm Surprised You Even Know Such Things Considering How You Think Your Walking Out Of Here Alive." I Say Feeling The Bite On My Neck Throb.

"Mmm What's The Matter Do You Feel The Venom Spreading." He Says With A Wicked Smile. But That Was Short Lived When He Heard An Engine Revving.

"There's My Reinforcement Bitch." I Say Laughing Manically. Tyler Turned To Me With A Sneer.