Chapter Fourteen ; Fine Again

Lilly.-

I Finish My Outfit By Zipping My Black Leather Boots, And Putting My White Leather Jacket On. Looking Over At Sam And Dean Who Are Fast Asleep On The Motel Beds A Smile Finds Its Way To My Face.

I Grab My .45 And Put It In The Hem Of My Jeans. Walking Over To Sam's Bed I Kiss Him On The For Head Pulling The Blanket Further Up On Him.

Then My Eyes Travel Over To Dean Who Looks So Peaceful And Doesn't Have That Constant Look Of Worry On His Face. I Walk Over And Kiss The Corner Of His Mouth. His Lips Turn Up In A Slight Smile.

"Such A Player Even In Your Dreams Cowboy, I'll See You Around." I Whisper Quietly Grabbing My Duffle Bag And Walking Out Of The Motel With A Half Glass Of Jack Sitting On The Table And A Note For The Boys.

Pulling Out My Phone, I Go To My Most Recent Calls And Press On The Number. Putting It Up To My Ear It Begins To Ring.

He Answers "Hello Gorgeous I'm So Glad You Could Call Me Back." He Says I Can Hear The Smirk In His Voice.

"Sweetheart Give Me One Goddamn Reason I Should Be Talking To You And Coming To Help You In The First Place.?" I Say Venom Lacing My Voice.

His Laugh Booms Through The Ear Piece Of The Phone. "Still The Feisty Little Thing I See." I Roll My Eyes Wanting To Throw My Phone.

"Remember I Can Still Kill You, But What's The Fun In That Where Should I Meet You.?" I Ask Waiting For An Answer.

There Was A Long Pause Then His Voice Booked Through The Speaker

"Where It All Began Angel." He Says Then The Line Goes Dead

Goddamn Vampires Are Such A Damn Pain In My Ass, But I Guess That's What I Get For Hooking Up With One While I Was Young And New To The Job.

I Get In My Car And Speed Off Leaving The Motel And The Boys Behind.

Blake.-

Me And Damon Went Back To His And Stefan's Place. Stefan Was Off Doing Something So Its Just Me And Blue Eyes.

"So Prettyboy Tell Me What's Going On With You And Miss Perfect.?" I Ask Running My Fingers Over The Ancient Books On The Shelf.

He Scoffs And Sits Down On The Long Couch. "There Is Nothing To Tell She Left, And Said She Never Wanted To See Me Again." I Turn Fast On My Feet My Eyes Meeting His.

"Doesn't Surprise Me Any, I Seen That Coming Way Before I Became What I Am Now." I Say Running My Hand Along The Leather Couch.

He Takes A Sip Of His Bourbon And Closes His Eyes. I Swiftly Walk Over Place My Mouth Near His Ear.

"I Can Read You Like An Open Book Salvatore, I Know What You Need So How Do We Plan To Kill The Evil That Is Living In Your House Eating Your Fruit Loops." I Whisper In His Ear Smirking Wickedly.

He Chuckles, But His Eyes Grow A Darker Blue, And He Gets Up Using His Speed. Catching Me By Surprise He Pushes Me Against The Wall And Puts Both His Hands Beside My Head Trapping Me In Between The Wall And Him.

"The Old Fashioned Way Hunter The Way You Killed Silas A Few Months Back Various Amounts Of Vervain In His System Then Heart From Chest." I Smirk At That Idea.

But Something Else Is Eating At Me. "Damon You Mean To Tell Me You Knew About Silas.?" I Ask Putting My Arms Around His Neck.

"Oh Did Klaus Not Tell You Anything After You Got Changed By Him Every
Vampire He Did Wrong Has A Bounty On Your Head Because He Changed A Hunter Who Kills Our Kind And Well Everyone Knows He's King Vampire Of Many." He Says His Eyes Traveling My Body.