Chapter Sixteen ; Blue Morning

" Blue Morning, Blue Day Won't You See Things My Way, Blue Morning Can't You See, What Your Love Has Done To Me."

Blake.-

I Dip The Knife In Dead Mans Blood And Let The Excess Roll Off The Blade. Turning Back Around Towards Julian With A Wicked Smirk On My Face.

He Raises His Head And Blood Pours From His Mouth. "So This Is Your Way Of Killing Hells Creatures Like Us.?" He Asks Coughing Up More Blood.

I Laugh Coldly And Raise His Chin Up With My Finger Making Him Look At Me.

"What Is It About Those Questions, They Always Seem To Get Asked When I Torture And Or In The Process Of Killing Like I've Said Before I Will Never Be Like You." I Say Dragging The Knife Across His Chest Making Him Groan.

"Oh, Please I Know You Need It I Know How Hard It Is To Control Yourself Around Humans You'll Never Be The Same, You Will Always Feel The Hunger Scratching At You." He Says Showing His Bloody Smile.

I Let My Eyes Change And I Grab His Face Using My Strength. "I've Learned How To Control The Hunger, But My Anger Is A Whole Different Story." I Whisper In His Ear.

He Laughs And Spits Blood In My Face. I Take My Hand And Wrap It Around My Other Blade. Laughing I Slam It Into His Stomach May I Remind You Its Laced With Vervain.

He Screams A Blood Shrilling Scream Which Brings A Wide Smile To My Face. "Never Spit In Someone's Face Love It's Very Disrespectful." I Say Twisting The Knife Making It Go Deeper.

He Groans And Tries To Break Free From The Chains I Have Holding Him Captive. Laughing I Shake My Head Back And Forth.

"Aw Sweetheart You Honestly Think You Can Break Free With That Much Vervain In Your System." I Say Putting My Arms Around His Neck Sitting On His Lap.

He Tries To Shimmy Me Off Of Him My Moving His Ass In Circles Around On The Chair. I Can't Help But Chuckle At His Misery And His Helplessness.

"You Should Know Not To Do That When A Person Like Me Sits On Your Lap Because Well Its Kind Of A Turn On." I Whisper In His Ear That's When I Feel A Sharp Pain Shoot Through My Neck.

I Pull Back And Smirk. He Retracts His Teeth And Lets My Blood And His Mix Together. "As If I'd Go For You Anyway You Little Pathetic Vessel." He Says Spitting Blood On My Brand New Jeans.

I Take In A Deep Breath And Close My Eyes. "You Poor Pathetic Little Vampire You See This Is Why Us Hunters Are Meant To Send You Back To Where You Belong." I Say Puncturing His Chest With My Hand Grabbing Onto His Heart.

He Gasps And His Face Turns A Light White Color. I Smile And Put My Mouth Close To His Ear. "I'll See You In Hell Boy Toy." I Say Ripping His Heart From His Chest. Watching The Life Leave His Body For Good.