Chapter Seventeen ; 18 And Life

Elizabeth.-

I Take My Finger And Glide It Across The Guys Forehead That Is In Front Of Me Frozen With Shock And Tears Coating His Eyes.

I Put The Finger To My Mouth And Lick The Thick Substance Off Of It Tasting Sweet Iron On My Tongue. He Let's Out A Squeak Which Brings A Delighted Smile To My Face.

"Aw What's Wrong Pretty Face Are You Scared Of Me.?" I Ask Pinching His Cheeks. He Jerks His Head Away From My Hand And Spits On My Brand New Black Leather Boots.

"Bitch." He Says Looking Me Straight In The Eyes. It Didn't Intimidate Me In The Slightest It Just Pissed Me Off. Smiling I Crack My Knuckles and My Neck.

"I'm Sorry Sweetheart Did I Hear You Right.?" I Ask Giving Him A Chance To Take Back What He Said Well Because He's Kind Of Hot, But He Won't Be For Long.

"I'm Pretty Sure You Heard Me Call You A Bitch." He Says With A Grin. I Lick My Lips And Smirk.

"Aw That's So Sad Because You Were Cute." I Say Grabbing Him By His Neck Throwing Him Against The Tree. He Groans And Spits Blood His Mouth.

"That The Best You Can Do Come On Babydoll." He Says Testing Me. I Knew What He Was Doing. I Walk Up And Grab Him By His Neck Again This Time Raising Him Up Against The Tree.

"Oh, So Now We Play Tough Guy Please Your Just As Pussy As The Rest Of Them Sweetpea." I Say. A Growl Comes From His Throat And He Tries To Get Out Of My Grip.

In The Midst Of Him Trying He Kicks Me Which Pisses Me Off Anymore. I Tighten My Grip On His Throat Causing Him To Grab At My Hands. Which Doesn't Do Much Justice.

"I'm Done With You." I Say Dropping Him, But Not Letting Him Go I Grab The Back Of His Neck Pulling Him Closer To Me. He Gives Me A Shocked Look.

"What You Want To Kiss Me Now.?" He Asks Cockily. I Smile And Let My Teeth Come From My Gums. "I Got Something Even Better." I Say Stabbing Them Into His Neck.

His Body Began To Convulse Which Only Brought A Smile To My Face. I Stopped When He Stopped Shaking. Letting Him Fall To The Ground, I Wipe The Corner Of My Mouth And Crouch Down Beside His Corpse.

I Scoff And Stand Up Walking Over To My Car Getting, I Bring It To Life. Turning The Radio On I Blast Cookie Cutters By Snow Tha Product. Putting The Car In Drive. I Speed Off Deciding On What To Do With The Rest Of My Evening.

Lilly.-

I'm Sitting At The Table Drinking My Coffee With Richie Sitting Across From Me And Seth Is In The Shower Washing Off The Sweat That Formed During His Detox.

"You Know He Is Going To Be Pissed When He Gets Out Of The Shower Because Your Back And He's Actually Sober To Realize That." I Say Looking At Richie.

He Just Nods Taking Off His Glasses, Just As He Did That Seth Came Out Of The Bathroom In Only A Pair Of Jeans On. I Smirk And Pull Out My Gun And Begin Cleaning It Again.

"Oh Looks Who Decides To Show Back Up After Becoming Fuck Buddies With With Queen Vamp, How's That Working Out For You Richard Not So Good I Suppose Considering Your Back Here With Lilly." He Says Throwing His Towel In The Corner Of The Room.

My Eyes Advert To Richie Who Takes In A Deep Breath And Closes His Eyes. I Roll My Eyes And Sit My Gun On The Table. I Then Advert My Eyes To Seth Who's Watching Me.

"Yeah Explain That Lilly, Why Did Richie Drag You Back Into Our Pathetic Life's And Why Did You Even Agree To Coming.?" He Asks Grabbing The Chair And Getting Knee To Knee With Me.