Chapter Ten ; Twisted

Dean.-

I Feel A Cool Sharp Object Being Put Against My Throat. I Smirk And Raise My Head Giving Them A Glare.

"What, You Think That Scares Me.?" I Say Laughing.

She Looks Thrown Back By Me Laughing, But That Slowly Fades.

"That Laugh Won't Last Long When Blood Is Pouring From Your Neck."

She Says Pressing The Knife Harder Causing It To Cut A Little Of My Skin.

"You Think I'm Really Scared To Die, I've Been Doing This Since 17 Bitch You Don't Scare Me." I Say Looking Her Straight In The Eyes.

She Smirks, And Looks Back At Her Two Muscle Men Or Whatever The Hell You Want To Call Them.

"You Know What Boys Beat Him Til He Can Hardly Breathe." She Says Dropping The Knife Walking Out Of The Room

Rolling My Eyes, I Turn And Glare At The Two Guys In Front Of Me.

Then I Feel A Blast To The Mouth, I Groan And Lick My Lip Getting A Metallic Taste. Then I Feel One To The Nose Which Causes My Head To Go Back.

I Feel Blood Start To Drip Down My Face.

"Well Boys Looks Like I've Met My Match." I Say Before Getting Another Blow To The Face Which Causes Everything To Go Black.

Blake.-

It's About 4 A.M, And I Can't Sleep For  Shit. Scenes From The Gas Station Keep Replaying In My Head Over And Over.

This Is What This Job Does To You. It Makes You Do Things You Don't Want To, But You Have To If That Makes Sense.

I Look Back At The Clock. 4:25 A.M., Oh Fuck It I'm Going Out. I Get Up, And Put On My Leather Jacket Grabbing My Blade, And 60 Cal.

I Walk Out To My Car Putting The 60 Cal Under The Passenger Seat. Putting The Keys In The Ignition Bringing The Car To Life.

Putting Her In Reverse I Speed Out Of The Motel Parking Lot Into The Street.

Putting Her Into Drive, I Press On The Gas Pedal Making The Tires Screech Against The Pavement. I Look Down At The Radio And Turn It On.

Twilight Zone By Golden Earring. Starts Blaring Through The Speakers. I Smirk And Press Harder On The Gas Pedal.

Oh Did I Forget To Tell You Where I Was Going. Well Looks Like You'll Have To Find Out.

Lilly.-

We Park On The Edge Of A Very Long Driveway.

"So This Is Where Dean Is.?" I Ask Sam. He Nods And Swallows Really Hard.

"Yeah This Is The Place, Really Messed Up People, They've-."

"They Kill People And Eat Them Right.?" I Say Cutting Him Off. He Gives Me A Weird Look And Nods.

"How Did You Know That." He Asks Grabbing The Door Handle.

"Looks Like Big Brother Didn't Tell You Much About The Jericho Trip." I Say Grabbing Deans 45. Out Of The Hem Of My Pants.

I Go To Grab The Door Handle To Get Out, But Sam Grabs My Arm And Looks At The Gun.

"Where Did You Get That.?" He Asks Eyeing Me.

"Your Brother Gave It To Me As A Gift For Saving His Life The First Time, And I Plan On Doing It Again Sammy So You Might Want To Let Go Of My Arm.!" I Say In A Stern Voice.