Chapter Six ; Tuesday's Gone.

Blake.-

I Walk Into Klaus's Bedroom To See Him Working On One Of His Paintings.

"Need Help With Something Love.?" He Asks Scaring The Shit Out Of Me Again.

"Damnit Klaus, You Really Need To Quit Doing That." I Say Laughing A Bit
Next Thing I Know He's Right In Front Of Me. He Looks Down At My Lips, Then Back Up To My Eyes.

"I'm Genuinely Sorry Love." He Says Pecking My Lips.

I Sigh, And Roll My Eyes In A Playful Way.

"Its Okay, But Hey In A Few Hours I Have To Head Back To Indiana And Get A Few Things." I Say Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck.

He Smirks. "Well Let's Make It The Best Few Hours You've Ever Had." He Says Picking Me Up Throwing Me On The Bed.

Meanwhile In Jericho.

Dean.-

I Run After The Creature With Lilly Right Behind Me.

"We Have To Trap It In A Corner That Is The Only Way We Can Kill It" She Says Stopping For A Minute

"Well How In The Hell Do You Suppose We Do That." I Say Doing Just The Same Trying To Catch My Breath.

"I'll Back It Into A Room, You Come In And Shoot Simple." She Says Going To Yell For It.

"Lilly No I'm Not Letting You Risk Your Neck Its Way To Dangerous." I Say Holding Onto Her Arm.

She Smiles. "Dean That Is All We Do In This Job Is Risk Our Necks, But It's For A Greater Good Saving People."

I Sigh And Let Go Of Her Arm Handing Her My 45.

"Be Careful Lilly." I Say She Nods And Runs Off.

"Come On You Big Son Of A Bitch, I'm Right Here." She Screams.

I Smile, And Get Into Position. I Hear Her Scream And I Begin To Run.

Getting To The Room, I See Mine And Her .45 On The Ground While She's Being Chocked By The Thing.

I Grab The Shotgun, And Cock It.

"Hey You Ugly Son Of A Bitch." I Yell. It Turns Around And Drops Lilly.

It Comes To Run At Me, But I Shoot It Before It Could Touch Me.

Falling To The Ground, I Drop My Gun And Run To Lilly.

"You Alright There Hot Shot.?" I Ask Her Smiling.

She Smiles Back. "Oh Yeah Just Peachy." I Hold Out My Hand And Help Up.

"Alright Lets Get The Hell Out Of Here." She Says Picking Up The Guns And Handing Me Mine.

"Alright." I Say Running Behind Her.

Niklaus.-

I Pour Two Glasses Of Scotch And Hand One To Blake.

"You Know I'm Really Going To Miss Having You Around." I Say Running My Fingers Down His Back.

He Sighs And Turns Around. "Come On Nik Don't Go Getting All Soft On Me Now." He Says Tracing My Feather Tattoo With His Fingers.

I Grab His Face And Kiss Him. "Ah, Come On Can't A 1000 Year Old Vampire Have A Little Soft Spot." I Say Biting His Lip.

He Smiles, And Puts His Face In My Neck. "Maybe I Don't Want You To Go Soft On Me." He Says Biting My Neck.

I Laugh And Pick Him Up Putting Him On The Bed Climbing On Top Of Him.

He Smiles. "I Only Have 30 More Minutes Before I Have To Go."

"It'll Be Quick I Promise" I Say Kissing Down His Neck.

*Time Skip To After Intercourse With A Vampire Let Your Imagine Run Wild From There.*

I Put His Two Duffle Bags In The Trunk.

He Walks Up And Wraps His Arms Around My Neck. I Wrap Mine Around His Waist.

"I'm Really Going To Miss You Hunter Slash Vampire." I Say Pecking His Lips.

He Smiles. "Me To Vampire Me To." I Reach Into My Pocket And Pull Out A Ring.

He Looks At Me Weird. "Klaus What Is This.?" He Asks Looking At The Ring.

"This Love Is A Daylight Ring Protects You From Sun Considering You Are One Of Us Now." I Explain Slipping It On His Finger.

"Well, I Guess This Is A Goodbye For Now Niklaus Mikaelson." He Says Kissing Me.

"Come Visit Me When You Can Love." I Say Opening The Car Door.

He Gets In And Starts The Car. "Oh I'll Be Back And You'll Know" He Says.

I Wink, And Back Away Letting Him Drive Off.

Goodbye Blake. I'll See You Sooner Than You Think.

Lilly.-

Its Been An Hour Or Two Since Me And Dean Got Back To The Hotel.

I Have To Leave In About Five Minutes Or So And To Be Completely Honest I Have This Empty Feeling.

"Your Duffle Bags Are In The Trunk, And Nice Weapons I Dig It." He Says Grabbing A Beer From The Mini Fridge.

I Smile. "You Wanna Walk Me Out There Prettyboy.?" I Ask Standing Up Putting On My Leather Jacket.

He Takes A Drink Of His Beer, And Sits It Down.

"Of Course." He Says Opening The Door For Me.

I Walk Out, And Walk To My Car Standing In Front Of The Drivers Side.

He Stands In Front Of Me. "I Guess This Is Goodbye Huh.?" He Says Avoiding Eye Contact.

"Yeah I Guess It Is." I Say Looking In His Sparkling Green Eyes.

He Holds Out A Hand. "No That Isn't How This Works." I Say Grabbing His Shirt And Kissing Him

He Kisses Back Putting His Hands On My Hips Pulling Me Closer.

I Break Away And Look Back Into His Eyes.

"Goodbye Dean Winchester Maybe I'll See You Again One Day." He Smiles And Kisses Me Again

"Goodbye Lilly, And I'll Find You Some How." I Smile And Get In My Car Bringing Her To Life.

"Stay Safe For Me Huh Cowboy.?" He Smiles.

"I'll Try Sweetheart." He Backs Up And Let's Me Drive Off.

I Look Down At The Radio And Press The Cassette Tap In Pressing Play.

Tuesdays Gone By Lynyrd Skynyrd Starts To Play. I Turn It Up As Loud As It Could Go.

Indiana Here I Come.

A/N And There You Go. Hope You Enjoyed. Don't Worry Its Just The Beginning. Where Will Blake Go Next.? Where Will Lilly Go Next.? Who Knows Stay Beautiful And I Love You.

Until Next Time On Death Riders.