Chapter Eight ; Locked

Lilly.-

I Grab A Couple Shirts, And Pairs Of Jeans To Go With Me. Even Though I Could Drive Back, But That Wastes Gas.

I Turn Around To Blake Staring At Me. Which Causes Me To Jump.

"I Swear To God Just Because You Got New Powers And Shit, If You Keep Doing That I'll Shoot You Again." I Say Grabbing My Blade.

He Laughs. "Aw Come On Rose Have A Little Fun." I Smirk And Throw My Blade.

He Catches It Right In Front Of His Face.

"Not Bad Vampire." I Say Running My Tongue Over My Lips While Smirking.

He Smirks, And Throws It Back Which I Catch.

"Where The Fuck Did You Learn That.?" He Asked Looking At Me Wide Eyed.

I Laugh "I've Picked Up A Few Things."

I Twirl It In My Fingers Before Putting It In My Holster On My Thigh.

"What Time Is It.?" I Ask Zipping Up My Duffle Bag And Throwing It Over My Shoulder

"Quarter Past Midnight." He Answers Looking At His Watch.

"Let's Get It Then." I Say Walking Past Him Going Down The Stairs.

Blake.-

I Pick Up My Bag, And Follow Her Down The Stairs

"You Still Rolling In The Chevlle.?" She Asks.

"Yeah, It Suits Me" I Say Looking At The House.

She Throws Me The Keys, And Looks At Me.

"We'll Be Fine Kid." She Says Patting My Shoulder Walking Out Of The Door.

Once Again I Follow Her And Lock The Door On The Way Out.

We Go Into The Garage, She Squats Down Opening A Hatch I Didn't Even Know We Had.

She Grabs A 60 Cal, A Long Machete, And A Bottle Of Vervaine. She Throws Them All My Way.

"Rose Since When Did We Get All This Shit.?" I Ask Looking In The Hatch.

She Turns Her Head And Winks.

"What A Girl Can't Have A Few Secrets Here And There.?" She Asks Grabbing An Extra Shotgun, And Another Blade.

I Smirk And Grab All Of The Weapons And Putting Them In My Trunk.

"Good Luck Kid." She Says Hugging Me. I Hug Back.

"Call Me If You Need Me.!" She Whispers.

"You Know I Will Rose." I Say Getting In The Car Bringing It To Life.

"Oh, And If You See Your Vampire Boyfriend Or Whatever Tell Him I Said Hey." She Says Winking.

I Flip Her Off, And Roll Out Of The Driveway.

Before I Speed Off I Roll Down The Window.

"Hey Rose Do Me A Favor If You See Your Hunter Again Let Him Fuck You This Time Baby You Won't Be So Uptight." I Say Laughing.

"Fuck You." She Says Throwing Her Bag In The Backseat Of Her Car.

"You Wish Baby." I Say Speeding Off.

Colorado Here I Come.

Lilly.-

I Grab The Blade, And The Shotgun. Opening The Trunk.

I See Deans .45 With A Note Under It. I Move The Gun And Pick Up The Note And Read It.

Hey, Sweetheart Here Is This .45 Its One Of My Favorites I've Had It Since I Was 17, And Since You Saved My Ass And Stitched Me Up Thought I Might Give You Something In Return. Treat It Right For Me And Kill As Many Evil Sons A Bitches As You Can With It. Hope To See You Again There Babydoll.

Yours,

Dean Aka Cowboy.

I Smile, And Pick Up The .45 Looking At It. Its White With Roses Laced Around The Handle Leading Up To The Trigger.

I Put It In The Hem Of My Pants. Folding Up The Note I Put It In My Pocket.

"What A Player." I Say Getting Into My Baby Bringing Her To Life.

I Back Out And Put Her In Drive. Pressing On The Gas Pedal I Make Her Squeal.

Breckenridge Indiana Here I Come.

Klaus.-

I'm Sitting At The Bar When My Phone Lights Up With A Text Message.

Unknown Number Press To View Message.

I Press View Message.

Unknown Number ; On My Way To Colorado Found A Hybrid Thought I'd Let You Know

Yours, B

A/N Another One For Ya. Hope You Enjoyed. Stay Beautiful I Love You.

Until Next Time On Death Riders.