New Family

This is the authors note:

Hi this is my first ever fanfic that I'm writing and it would really mean alot to me if you can you know read my story and fans me at the end if you really find the story interesting. I'm also open to any suggestions and comments. I would really appreciate if I made some friends while writing this story.

I'm so glad to be able to write things like this especially with the busy schedule that I do have. And just so you know I'm such a fan of the Jonas brothers. Hahaha and I read alot of those fanfic about them so it really inspires me to write my own hahaha so I'm using them as one of the main characters in the story. So you know you can imagine the characters by their looks and all.

This story is not about Jonas brothers living their dream and going on tour and being the famous rockstar. In this story they are just normal teenagers with simple problems. You know most teenage stuff do. School/Social life/Party/Popularity/being in trouble/dating and so much more. And in this story they will be having a sister that hey never knew existed.

There might be a confusion of characters but I promise as the story goes on you will know each of the characters.

Characters and their age:

Kylie Serena Jonas (12)

She is the youngest sister of the Jonas brothers. She grew up in Washington together with her mom and new family. She loves her step dad and her step brother and sister to death. She is 5’3 in height and has a brunette straight hair and everyone thinks that she looks like a princess. She has green eyes like her mom and total book work. She is an A student in 7th grade but sometime she is afraid to be labelled as a geek so she doesn’t want everyone to know how good she is doing in school. He does have a passion in dancing and a heart in singing.

Paul Kevin Jonas III (17)

He is the eldest in the Jonas siblings. He is very tall and very popular in school. He is a football player and on the 11th grade. He does quite well in school with his B and C grade. He is very serious and passionate about everything he does.

Joseph Adam Jonas (15)

The second oldest in the Jonas siblings and he is the goofy one. He is on the 9th grade. He does pretty well in school and try to maintain his grade not lower than C. He sucks at math and history though. He is very close to Kylie and sometimes gets over protective to her. he is also part of the school basketball team and swimming team.

Nicholas Jerry Jonas (14)

The quiet and introvert type of Jonas. He used to be the baby in the family but when Kylie arrived he becomes envious and hateful toward her sister. They don’t get along and they fight pretty often that leads them in trouble. He is also very popular in school he joins glee club and track and field. He is on the 8th grade and struggle a bit with his grades.

Paul Kevin Jonas II (40)

The father of Kevin‚ Joe‚ Nick and Kylie and is very strict. He believes that spanking will lead his children to a better them. Runs the family restaurant business together with his siblings and sometimes have to go overseas for that. Travels a lot and have to leave the kids behind. 

Riley Matthew Prescott (16)

Step brother of Kylie and very protective of his sisters. He will take a bullet for either of his sister.

Abigail Lux Prescott (12)

She is like a real sister to Kylie. She is just there for Kylie when she needed her.

Anthony Michael Prescott (42)

Step dad of Kylie but really loves her so much. He treated her like his own daughter.

Dianne Selena Prescott (39)

Decease mom of Kylie and it changes Kylie’s life when she died.

--as of the moment they are the main characters in this storyJ