Chapter 30: Part 1.. Way back home

Kylie’s POV

Yesterday event was so full of drama. My eyes are bloodshot from crying. Since I left house last night my annoying brothers keep on texting and calling me which I totally ignore. When we got to Washington safe I texted my dad then turn off my phone. This is an uncalled vacation. I needed to enjoy it. I will leave all the drama in New Jersey and face it when I come back Saturday. It is now a beautiful sunny Wednesday morning and it is now 6:00am. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a morning person but this stay here is not to be spoiled by sleeping at home all day.

(Kylie) Hey Abby! *try to wake her sister up* Abby??

(Abby) *groan* ughhh!! Whut??

(Kylie) Come on!! I’m gonna stay here for couple of days... Let’s not waste any moment.

(Abby) It is freaking 6 in the morning. You are definitely annoying me right now and didn’t you forget I have class today. *closes both of her eyes again to sleep*

(Kylie) You can always skip..*smiles widely to Abby*

(Abby) *open her one eye and look at Kylie* hahahaha funny Ky.. Not happening. *tries to go back to sleep again*

(Kylie) Please??? Please. Please...

(Abby) Will you let me sleep for couple more minutes?? I’m not gonna skip today. I have a huge wage of exams today... uhmm maybe tomorrow and Friday.

(Kylie) Really?? *smiles*

(Abby) Yeah.. Promise.. *closes her eyes* Now do me a favour and get out of my room.. find someone to annoy..

(Kylie) ahahahaha... I still know you love me.. *kisses Abby’s cheek before she storms out of Abby’s room to go to her room and shower*

-=-=-

‘While eating breakfast’

-Kylie’s phone is ringing...

(Riley) Aren’t you gonna answer that?

(Kylie) Nope!

(Riley) the nonstop texting and calling annoys me Ky... Who is it anyway?

(Kylie) The better question is who are they?? Ahahaha

(Riley) So... I’m guessing it is your brothers.

(Kylie) ding.ding.ding... ahahaha how did you know that?

(Riley) What did they do this time?

(Kylie) You don’t want to know.

(Riley) Do I need to beat all of them this time??

(Dad Anthon) Riley! We talked about that already.

(Riley) Sorry dad. I just don’t want to see my sisters getting hurt.

(Dad Anthon) I know... It is already sorted out last night no need to beat anyone.

(Kylie) And really Riley I’m fine...

(Abby) Morning everyone!

(All) Morning Abby!!

..

Part 1 :) 

Part 2 tomorrow :))