Part 3

Joe's POV

This thing about family talk is bullshit. Why do we have to have that when it is way clearer than water that we don't have any say to dad dating again. I know dad wouldn't just talk about that. He also mention yesterday having a talk due to attitude adjustment. I rather not hear that.

I'm currently in my room sulking because instead of going out on friday night, I am stuck in our house like a held captive coz dad won't allow us coz we need to talk.

I'm starting to get bored as we all waited for dad to come home. Nick and Kevin are basically grounded so they are just in their rooms. I'm not a fan of Kylie right now coz I know her judgement of dad's dating was very different from mine.

I'm in a deep skyping session with my oldest friend when suddenly someone knock on my door.

*knock! Knock!*

(Joe) what do you want?

(Kylie) ummm... It is me. Aren't you gonna let me in?

(Joe) *annoyed that Kylie is interrupting his skyping session* What do you want Kylie? And NO! You can't get in.

(Kylie) why not? Are you mad of me or something? Come on Joe! Can you let me in? I'm so bored right now.

(Joe) just find another else to do! Stop annoying the hell out of me. I'm doing something here.

(Kylie) *feels sad* oh... Okay!

(Kevin) *bump into Kylie* why so down sis?

(Kylie) N-nothing. What are you doing?

(Kevin) going to my room. Why?

(Kylie) can I come with you?

(Kevin) why?

(Kylie) Nick and I is kinda not in a good terms right now. Joe is mad too. Please tell me you're not mad at me.

(Kevin) wait... Why Joe is mad to you?

(Kylie) I don't even have any idea. I think it was about dad dating.

(Kevin) screw both of them okay?

(Kylie) so you're just cool with dad dating again?

(Kevin) nah! But it is dad's choice.

(Kylie) I'm totally cool with it.

(Kevin) doesn't matter to me. Everyone entitles for their opinion.

(Kylie) I know. Do you know what time dad will be home?

(Kevin) maybe around 6 ish... Not sure.

(Kylie) dad will talk to us. Haist!

(Kevin) haha you know what dad always do that. When he said he wanted to talk... He would go for like hours and hours of just lectures...

(Kylie) I bet it will one hell of a boring talk.

(Kevin) sure does. Let's go to my room. Maybe you could help me with my plan to win back Dani. By the way have you talk to her?

(Kylie) we always talk everyday. I think she's doing great.

(Kevin) that is nice to hear.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

(Dad) *goes inside the house* *yells* kids? I'm home...

(Kevin) *yells from the living room* dad. I'm here.

(Dad) *goes to the living room* how was your day?

(Kevin) it was fine.

(Dad) *notice that Kylie is sleeping in the couch with her head on Kevin's lap* long day for Kylie?