Chapter 6: Won bet

After two and a half hours of waiting to dad and just having movie marathon while Kevin is still in the time out. Aunt Mel received a call from that saying that he will be a couple of minutes late. So we continue to watch the movie for about 20 minutes until it ended. Then there is a knock on the door.

(Aunt Mel) *yells in the kitchen* Can someone get the door? I’m preparing dinner.

(Nick) I’ll get it Aunt.

(Aunt Mel) Thank you.

(Nick) *opens the door* Yes? Who are you?

(???) Is Kylie living here?

(Nick) Yes who are you?

(???) Great. Right house. *gets in the house* Where is she?

(Kylie) *walking down the stairs* Who is... What are you doing here?

(Nick) Who is he Kylie?

(Riley) *smirk as he saw Kylie* Is that how you greet your favourite brother? *angry* Where is he?

(Kylie) *Hugs him* I said I’m fine Riley. *saw Joe walking out of the game room* Hey Joe‚ you owe me 50.

(Riley) You made a bet? *smirk* one way of easy money huh. You should bet a 100 instead.

(Kylie) I know I’m so gonna win. You are the bestest brother ever.

(Joe) You cheated. You know that he is serious.

(Kylie) Hey I told you that earlier.

(Riley) But seriously‚ where is he? He need a serious talk with my fist.

Riley’s POV

When I heard that they hurt Kylie I’m so pissed to myself that I’m so far away and cannot do anything about it. So I made a decision and go to airport and bought ticket to New Jersey. I know dad would be really mad if he knew that I will just go to Jersey to beat some boy ass. When I landed to New Jersey I immediately call a cab and give her the address that once Kylie texted me when she arrived to this town.

As the cab pulled up to this house I got out of the taxi and paid for it. I knock on the door then a bit older to Kylie guy answered the door. I knew this is one of his brothers. He asked me who am I. I just simply asked him if there is by the name Kylie living there. When he said yes I step into the house and immediately greeted by my shocked sister.

I asked her where is he. Me‚ referring to the person who did bruised her arm. I noticed that she is looking to the corner of the living room a bit scared of what might happen. Then I glance to where she is looking then I saw yet another guy standing in the corner. I immediately tackle the guy to the ground and give him two hard punches in the face.

(Riley) You!! *tackle him to the ground* How dare you hurt my sister?

(Kevin) *punches Riley to his left cheeks* WHO ARE YOU?

(Riley) I TELL YOU WHO I’M. *punch Kevin* I’M KYLIE’S BROTHER AND NO ONE MESSES WITH HER.

(Kevin) *to Kylie*YOU TOLD HIM ALREADY?

Kevin and Riley keep on throwing punches to each other. Joe and Nick tried to stop them. Nick trying to get a hold of Kevin while Joe holds Riley. And being Kylie doesn’t know who to side. So she decided to stop both of her brothers and stand in the middle while they are fighting and saying rude stuff to each other.