Chapter 18: Math Braniacs Club

Kylie’s POV

We are just sitting in the room for quite some time now after lunch and Nick should be happy by now because tonight his punishment will be over and he can go out of this effing room. Unlike me I’ll be stuck in this room until tomorrow night. Remind me again not to go violent when my dad is here. Nick is busy with his homework by the looks on his face I think he is having problems with his assignment.

(Kylie) What are you doing?

(Nick) I thought you like to be silent.

(Kylie) I really need someone to talk to or I’ll lose my mind.

(Nick) Getting bored sis?

(Kylie) Eww.. Don’t call me that.

(Nick) Sis? Hahaha

(Kylie) You’re not funny.

(Nick) But like it or not you’re my sis. Although I don’t like it though.

(Kylie) So am I.

(Nick) Someone’s cranky.

(Kylie) No I’m not.

(Nick) Okay you say so.

(Kylie) Seriously what are you doing? Maybe I could help.

(Nick) This is math. Advance than what you’re taking. You can’t help me.

(Kylie) Math is my forte..and history and science. I bet I can help you with that.

(Nick) Advance algebra can you do it?

(Kylie) Are you kidding me? I didn’t join the math brainiacs club if I can’t do that. Let me help you. *sit beside Nick*

(Nick) *hands his questionnaire to Kylie*

(Kylie) This is so easy. Let me show you how to do it.

Kylie teach Nick with his assignment in Math and they done all the 50 questions in less than an hour.

Nick’s POV

I’m sitting on the couch with Kylie on my side and she shows me how to solve my math problems. I can’t even believe that she is actually good at it. She also explains me how to do it better than my teacher. Who could say that this punishment will turn out good? So we are done with my homework in math in less than an hour. Damn it is so fast. If I will do it alone it would probably take forever for me to finish.

(Kylie) You are actually good with this topic now.

(Nick) Thanks for teaching me how to do it.

(Kylie) Don’t mention it.

(Nick) Why did you join the Math Brainiacs Club?

(Kylie) uhmm.. because I want to and I wanted to go to a prestigious college.

(Nick) Ahh Where exactly?

(Kylie) Princeton. I know I could get in there.

(Nick) you really need to work hard to be able to go there.

(Kylie) I have been working my ass off ever since and joining this club will kinda help me.

(Nick) okay.

(Kylie) But I joined dance troupe too.. as my first love is dancing.

(Nick) Cool. But you will be with Stephanie she is also part of the dance troupe.