Life before Debut

Umji of her real name is Yoon Umji joining Source Music competition to become a trainee..She want to tell about that to Moonbin,Eunwoo and Chanwoo..

(umji:j chanwoo:ch moonbin:m eunwoo:e sanha:s)

U:eo?eunwoo oppa~..annyeonghaseyo

E:yo umji...annyeong(wave)..come sit beside me

(umji sit beside eunwoo at school park)

U:where's moonbin??

E:he will come later..maybe he with that boy a.k.a chanwoo?

U:aaa~..chanwoo..arasso,i will wait here than..

E:wae?you have something to tell us?

U:nae~..but i think i'm just want to tell you and moonbin..

E:you don't to tell chanwoo?how's about sanha?your dongsaeng

U:i will tell sanha later..i don't know about chanwoo..should i tell him too?

E:of course..he also your friend..but,actually it's up to you..

U:ermm..arasso..we wait for them okey?

They do their homework at school park meanwhile wait for moonbin and chanwoo..after for 10minutes wait,both of them join them..

M:yoo umji,what are you doing here?

Ch:how long you have been here?

U:i have something to tell to all of you..

E:we already waiting for both(moonbin&chanwoo) of you for about 10minutes..

M:wohoo~..mianhae hyung~..about what umji?

(moonbin sit infront of umji meanwhile that,chanwoo sit beside moonbin)

U:did you hear about that audition at Soure Music Ent?

Ch:yupp~..why?Fantiago Ent also do audition..

U:i think,i want to enter that audition for Source Music Ent..not Fantiago Ent

M:oo..really?that's good

E/M:we hope you will get it..hwaiting

U:komawo~..how about Oppa,Moonbin&Chanwoo?

E:me and moonbin will go audition for fantiago Ent..i don't know about chanwoo

Ch:i think,i also want to go to audition for Fantiago Ent..

E:when that audition?

U:what day is today?

Ch:yahh!!today is monday..what are you doing until you forget what day is today..

U:hihi~..2days after today..i mean at Thursday..

M:aaa~..that's why you always didn't answer our call...busy because of that.. (eunwoo nod)

U:hihi..mianhae oppa,moonbin&chanwoo..first,i think i don't want to tell you guys about this..

E:wae?we are friends..you should tell us..hwaiting for your audition

U:i hope,we will be still friends like this after trainee or after debut..

M:why you said something like that?we both(eunwoo&moonbin) promise to you that we will always be your friend..

Ch:that's right..you didn't should said something like that..himnae~..

Suddenly,Umji phone is ringing..she answer that call..after for awhile,she hang up that call..