Shopping Time

The next day,gfriend's member wake up early to eat their breakfast..they gather at their hotel cafe..

(Gfriend manager:gfm yuju:yj umji:u sowon:s yerin:y eunha:e sinb:sb)

Gfm:well~..you girls come right on time..i know all of you excited..

S:hehe..of course we excited..let's eat..

They eat together..they chat while eat..meanwhile that,some of their fans taking their picture..

Y:my face must look ugly in the picture because I'm eating right now.

(All Gfriend's member laugh after hear what yerin just say)

Xxx1:aniyo~..you still look pretty.
They just continue eat..after that,they travelling around that place..they also go to shopping mall..

Sb:omo~..it's so beautiful..

U:it's really suitable with you sinb..this shirt is your size right?

Sb:yupp..should i buy it?

S:of course sinb..it's beautiful..

Yj:so,i'm going to buy this dress and shirt..and~ .ermm~..and of course later I'm going to buy handbeg

E:wahaha..yuju so rich..i also want to buy handbag..and maybe more..so,umji what you going to buy?

Umji whisper something to all of them..and they nod that mean they understand..she buy 2 nike shoes and 1puma..and also 6t-shirt for all astro's member..after that,they heading back to their car and go to the airport..skipp~..
They already arrive at their dorm..they can rest 2days..

U:finally,we can rest for awhile..I'm planning to visit sanha and the geng and going back home..eonni?

E:well~..i also planning to back to my home..but let's go hang out together this evening..

S:that's good idea..but where?ermm~(thinking)..how about we hang out at cafe at near our building?

Yj:can we go eat ---...i really to eat it.. it's really delicious.

Sb:i agree with yuju eonni. Can we go there eonni?

E:let's go..I'm kind of hungry right now..

(All of them laugh after hear what eunha just said)

Sb:let's go..after that we sent umji at fantiago entertainment

After that,they go to that restaurant..they hang out there while eating..after finish eat,they sent umji to fantiago

Y:umji-aa~,did they know you going to visit them?

U:ani~..i even didn't told them about we already arrive korea..

Sb:so,you going to surprise them..ermm~..that's interesting..hehe

(Umji just nod her head)

S:enjoy your holiday before we start to practice for our new song..

E:nae eonni~..we will..eonni too..we already arrive..which who you want to back later?

U:ermm~..maybe with them..don't worry about me ok?I'm going now..annyeong

Gfriend:annyeong umji-aa~..

After that,umji enter that building as soon as possible to make sure that fans didn't see it..she enter astro practice room..

U:annyeonghaseyo..umji gfriend ibnida..

R:noona~..what are you doing here?

U:why?i can't be here..

R:hehe..what did you bring?

U:i buy this for you guys..where the other?moonbin ?sanha?

(Suddenly,all astro member's enter that room)

Sh:aaa~..noona..you are here (hug umji)

Umji give the gift that she buy for them..and all of them really like it..after that,umji hang out with them while watching them practice..after for hours,they back to their dorm..

Sh:noona~..you sleep here ok?

U:mwo?molla~..

(Sanha make a sulking face)

Jj:just sleep here umji..you can sleep at the extra room.thanks to you..

U:thanks to me?for what?

Mj:for making us move in here..it's big and comfortable..thank you..

(Sanha and rocky hug umji)

U:hihi..you're welcome..

Mj:you really waste a lot of money on us..you know that you didn't should do like that..

(Meanwhile that,moonbin give death glare to rocky who still hugging umji)

Ew:yupp~..i really agree with MJ hyung..you didn't should do like that..

U:I'm okey with it. I want all of you to stay at comfortable house..since you want to stay for long time..

Sh:komawo noona~..thanks for the house and the gift..i really like it..

Ew:i think something wrong here..

Sh:something wrong?what do you mean?

Ew:moonbin~..you keep glaring rocky..

Mb:aniyo~..why i want to glare him?

Jj:because you jealous?rocky hugging umji..

(Moonbin smack jinjin arm..sanha and rocky laugh and release umji from their hug)

R:aii~..moonbin hyung is jealous..

U:go bath and after that rest ok?

Astro:nae~..

All of them enter their room to bath..Meanwhile that,umji already change her clothe and sit at living room..after for awhile,someone say something..

Mb:thanks a lot umji-aa~..i really like it..

U:glad to hear that..aren't you tired?go sleep now..

Mb:a bit.. But I'm  okay though..

U:no no no..you have to go sleep now..

(moonbin make a pout face)

Mb:but i want to chat with you...

U:NO binnie~..go sleep now

Mb:(sigh) arasso.. Goodnight  umji-aa, have nice dream

U:goodnight moon~..you too

Moonbin hug umji for awhile.. He whisper something to umji "saranghae"..umji smack moonbin back.. Both of them laugh..After that, they enter their own room.. After for awhile, all of them fall asleep..

################################
(ta-da, sorry for late update.. I hope you will like it.. Please read and vote my story.. Thank you)