Life before Debut(Part 2)

Umji straight go to chanwoo house..meanwhile that,she call moonbin to told about chanwoo to him

U:moon-aa~..i'm on the way to go to chanwoo house

(umji always call moonbin moon-aa~..because she think is cute way to call moonbin like that)

M:chanwoo house..why?did something happend to him?

U:chanwoo is sick..no one is at his house...so,i want to bring him to go to clinic..

M:if like that,i will follow you..i bring eunwoo and sanha..

U:aren't you suppose to practice for that audition?

M:it's okey..we will practice later..you bring chanwoo to clinic first..we will go to you later.

U:nae~..

after that,she hang up that call..she enter chanwoo house after chanwoo open the door..umji touch chanwoo head..and it's hot..

U:omo~..you're burning..let's go..i will bring you to clinic..

Ch:how's about moonbin?

U:he,eunwoo and sanha will come later..i bring you to clinic first..wear your jacket..

Chanwoo go take his jacket and wear it..he walk with umji to go to clinic..after for awhile,they arrive at clinic..the nurse check chanwoo and give chanwoo medicine..after pay,they walk back to chanwoo's house..they saw moonbin,eunwoo&sanha

S:noona~..annyeonghaseyo chanwoo hyung

M:chanwoo..gwaenchanna?

Moonbin help umji to bring chanwoo at his room..they ask chanwoo to rest..

Ch:thanks for helping me..you should back to your house..tomorrow school right?

E:yupp..it's true..but at least..let us wait for your parents back

S:that's true..chanwoo hyung should just rest..tomorrow,don't go to school if you not feeling unwell..

U:yupp~..that's true..you should rest..don't go to school tomorrow..we will come again tomorrow..

suddenly,they hear someone is enter that house..it's chanwoo's mom and dad..

(chanwoo dad:cd chanwoo mom:cm)

E:eo?annyeonghaseyo..i'm chanwoo friend..my name is eunwoo

Cm:eo?annyeonghaseyo..what are you doing here?

M:eo?eommonim..i'm moonbin..chanwoo is feeling unwell..we bring him to clinic..

U:annyeonghaseyo yewon ibnida..chanwoo's friend..

Cd:eo?really..thank you for bring chanwoo to clinic..we really appreciate it..you can back now..it's getting late..

E/M/U/S:we back now..annyeong(bow)

M:don't go to school tomorrow if you feel unwell chanwoo..

Ch:nae~..komawo..

after that,all of them back to their own house..skipp~..the day of audition is today..umji is waiting for her her family and her friends(moonbin&eunwoo) are there to give support to her..skipp~..umji win first round for that audition..tomorrow is second round..she keep practice at home..and she also win for second round..she been accepted to enter Source Music ENT for become trainee..nowdays,umji busy practice with her friends(yuju,sinb,eunha,yerin&sowon)..they rest for awhile..they eat lunch while chat..

(sowon:s sinb:sb eunha:e yerin:y yuju:yj)

S:so,umji you have dongsaeng?how old are he?

U:his name is Yoon Sanha..he born at 2000..he will enter fantiago ent with his friends