Rumors

Gfriend already finish their web drama filming..and umji close with chanwoo just as a friend..they now busy with their comeback..their title song is rough...that song really get attention from their fans..right now,they are busy doing rehersal for their inkigayo stage..

(umji:u sowon:s eunha:e
yerin:y yuju:yj sinb:sb)
(jinjin:jj rocky:r eunwoo:ew moonbin:m sanha:sn MJ)

E:wahh~..i hope we win the trophy this night..

Sinb:yupp...i hope too..

S:so,let's do best for this night performance..hwaiting

Gfriend:hwaiting^^

Skipp~..they win their 3trophy for rough song..they have been busy practice for their international concert at Toronto..they keep practice hard..suddenly,umji fall down and injured her right hand..

U:ouchhh~

(all gfriend members shock after saw umji fall down..they help umji to get up..but umji scream of pain)

U:eonni~..it's hurt..

Their manager take a medicine and put it on umji leg..after that,all gfriend help their manager to bring umji to clinic..skipp~..umji really injured her leg..she need rest..some fans follow gfriend at clinic..they ask umji many question

Xxx1:what's your relationship with chanwoo?

Xxx2:is he your boyfriend?how long did you guys couple?

Xxx3:you know that you didn't suitable for chanwoo

And bla bla bla..so many question and make umji stress..gfriend help umji to walk and ride their car..before they manage to close the car door,they hear one of the fans said that "i heard that chanwoo like you..isn't true?"..yerin close the car door..

Sb:woww..why all sudden they follow ask..

Yj:how did they know about it umji?

U:i don't know eonni..why this rumor can happen..

Y:they didn't know that you're couple with moonbin right?

Am:i bet that,your ceo will ask about it..and by the way,you have been given 2days off umji..

U:nae?but how about practice?i suppose to practice for toronto concert right?

Skipp~..suddenly,they have been call to go to meet their ceo..after arrive,they knock that door before enter..

Ceo:i'm sorry for asking you to come here..

S:no it's okey..what do you want to talk about..

Ceo:as you already know,umji need 2day rest right?probably more than that..

E:yupp.we already know..but since umji still want to do join us make performance at toronto..

Ceo:and umji..isn't true about the rumor?

U:aniyo~..it's not true..i don't have any relationship with chanwoo..

Ceo:are umji said the truth girls(gfriend)

Y:nae..she said the truth..

Ceo:then,you have relationship with who?i know all of you know about it..

(all of gfriend member's seem shock and also their manager..umji don't know what to said)

Ceo:just tell the truth..or i will ask about it to your manager..

U:i~..i have ~~ been with Moon~ Moonbin Astro..sorry for keep it as secret..(bow her head)

Ceo:you mean the newly debut group?the group that have your dongsaeng..is true right girls?

Gfriend:nae..sorry for keep it as secret..we know that umji need some time to told you..

Ceo:i don't have problem about it..but,if that,disturb your focus..i won't let you go..

(all gfriend members seem happy..and relieve especially umji)

Ceo:you have to told your fans about it..or your rumor about dating with chanwoo will be more worst..i will discuss with astro ceo..

U:ermm..astro ceo astro already know about i'm dating with moonbin.

(gfriend ceo seem a little bit shock about it)

Ceo:you can go now..rest well..

Gfriend help umji to walk and they back to their dorm..umji ask her manager to sent her to astro dorm..

Y:discuss about it with moonbin and all astro members okey?

Sinb:if anything happen or whatever is it,just call us..

Umji hug all gfriend members and slowly walk to enter astro dorm..she knock that door..after for awhile,Mj open that door..

Mj:eo?umji-aa~..annyeong

U:annyeonghaseyo oppa..where the other's?

Mj:yahhhh!!umji is here..

(sanha run out for his room and straight hug his sister)

Sn:noona~..miss you..

All astro members greet umji..umji try to not make them notice that she injured her leg..but,moonbin already saw it..

M:umji-aa~..what's wrong with your leg?

U:eo?nothing...

Ew:than,why you walk like that?

Jj:yupp..it's true..what's wrong with your leg?

U:nothing happen..my leg is fine.

Ew:aii..come on..i know you're lying..

U:haizz..arasso..i injured my leg..when i practice earlier...but my manager already bring me to check up it..

M:so?nothing bad right?you should be careful..

U:nothing bad moonbin..i got 2day holiday and after that straight go to toronto concert..

They let umji rest..meanwhile that,they continue what they do earlier..eunwoo,moonbin&Mj id cooking dinner..the other's is playing game..after finish cook,they eat together..umji try to help them wash the dish,but sanha ask her to rest at room..

U:moonbin-aa~..i have something to told you..can you come here after finish wash the dish??

M:okey

Sn:it's must be about that rumor..

Mb:yupp..maybe..(sigh)

Ew:discuss nicely with her,okey

M:hyung(eunwoo) did i ever shouting when i discuss something with umji?

R:hyung(moonbin),eunwoo hyung just said it..he didn't mean anything..right hyung?

Ew:see..rocky know me well..

Sn:noona still love me more than you hyung(moonbin)..werkk..

All of astro member's laugh after hear what sanha just said..after finish wash the dish,moonbin enter umji's room..

M:so what do you want to talk about?

############################
(ta-da~...i don't know what to said..but anyway,i want to said thank you for read and vote my story..thank you^^)