Astro POV

Astro will debut at 23/2/2016..their debut song is Hide and Seek..They are busy rehersal for their debut stage..

(Jinjin:jj moonbin:mb rocky:r
eunwoo:ew sanha:sn MJ astro manager:am)
(umji:u sowon:sw yuju:yj eunha:e yerin:y sinb:sb)

jj:yahh!!sanha..come here..i want to ask you something..

sn:nae hyung..what is it?

jj:and also moonbin

mb:what is it jinjin hyung?

jj:did you told umji about our debut stage?

(moonbin and sanha shock after hear what jinjin said..they just newly reliese that,they didn't told umji about their debut date)

sn:OMG!!!..i forget about to told noona about it..hyung eottoke?what i should i do now?

ew:call her now pabo..why you guys forget to told umji..i though you guys already told her..

sn:moonbin hyung..can you call noona now?..please?

mb:no way...i have problem with her that didn't solve yet..

r:haizz hyung just call noona..how long you want to fight with noona?

MJ:wohooo~..rocky already been matured..i agree with him..moonbin,please don't fight with her anymore..

ew:that's right...get back with her..you are the one who start this fight first right?

sn:moonbin hyung..please?? (make aegyo)

Mj:haizz..i will call her..after that,you(moonbin) have to talk with her..

They start their rehersal for their debut stage..after that,they enter their rest room..MJ take his phone and called umji..

Mj:annyeonghaseyo umji..

U:annyeong oppa~..why you call me?

Mj:are you busy?

U:a bit busy..because i still have to filming web drama..why?

Mj:actually,our debut stage is today..

U:(shock)what??why you guys didn't told me earlier?

Mj:we're so sorry..we forget to told you..i though sanha or moonbin will told you about that.

U:ermmm..whatever..since that fight,you guys keep secret from me..

Mj:it's not like that umji.. i ----

U:i don't know if i can go to see your debut stage or not..because i have schedule..

Mj:yahh!!..can you just hear me first?i still older than you

U:what is it?(sad voice)

Mj:i want you to settle your problem with moonbin..i don't want you guys to fight anymore..

U:do i have to give up?he the one who start it first..

Mj:i give this phone to moonbin and talk with him..okey?..

U:arasso..

Mj give his phone at moonbin..moonbin nervously take it..he really feel sorry about it and miss her voice..

Mb:umji-aa~.. (umji keep quiet..because she don't know what to said)

Mb:umji-aa~..i'm sorry..please said something..

U:what?is there anything you want to say?i have schedule later..

Mb:i'm sorry for what i have done to you..i know i already hurt you feeling..please forgive me..

U:moonbin~..this problem won't be settle if we talk at phone..

Mb:i also think about it..can we meet?when you free?can i go to you?

U:i don't know moonbin..i will told you later..i have to go now..said to sanha that i will kill him for not told me about your debut satge..

(moonbin chuckle a bit after hear what umji said)

Mb:arasso..umji-aa~..i'm really sorry okey?i threat you food..

U:(chuckle)i will remember what you said moonbin..i have to go now..

Mb:i promise..haha..ok2..hwaiting..

after that,moonbin end up that call..they continue their rehersal..after that,they out for eat..skipp~..astro wait for their turn to make performance..

ew:i think umji didn't manage to come here..

sn:noona must be mad and busy..becuase i call her before this,but her manager that pick up that call..

r:yupp~..maybe..she must be tired..even if she finish her schedule..

actually mj already know that umji is on the way to go to them..he just keep quiet because umji want to surprise them..after for awhil,umji arrive at backstage..

u:boo!!

sn:haizz noona..i though you didn't manage to come here..(hug umji)

astro:wanna be your star..annyeonghaseyo,astro ibnida..

u:annyeong..do your best for your debut stage okey?

ew:are you(umji) okey?you look pale..

u:me?pale?really?

r:yupp noona..you should watch your face..

u:maybe i'm tired..i come here straight after i finish my schedule..

jj:okey2..we should leave umji and moonbin to settle their problem..let's go..

(but suddenly,their manager come in to their rest room)

am:eo?umji..you're here..

u:annyeonghaseyo oppa

am:get ready guys..your turn will be in 1minute more..

astro and umji follow astro's manager to go to near stage..astro get ready for their turn..moonbin whisper something to umji..

Mb:mianhae..we talk later ok?

u:ermm..it's okey..i will wait until you guys finish..

am:do you want me sent you to your dorm later?

u:yupp..you need to sent me..mianhae oppa..

sn:why don't sleep at our dorm noona?please?

u:i can't..i have schedule tomorrow..

astro have been called..jinjin manage to said "we talk about it later"..they start their performance..umji feel really proud for them..after finish their performance,they get ready to back..

am:umji-aa~..you sleep at astro dorm okey?tomorrow i will sent you to your schedule place..

u:haizz.sanha must be told you to do that right?arasso..my schedule start 8.00am..at ----..

they ride their car to back to astro dorm..after for awhile,they arrive there..umji sleep at guest room..she call her manager to tell him about she staying at astro dorm..they eat together before all of them enter their room to sleep except moonbin..

Mb:umji-aa~..mianhae~..

############################
(ta-da~..sorry for not update for long time..i really don't hava any idea..and plus,my final exam will be held soon..so,i hope you guys umderstand it..please read and vote my story..and thank you for read and vote my story..loveyou!!..)