Debut Day

Gfriend were get ready for their debut stage..they really feel nervous..their manager ask them to calm down and don't nervous..

(gfriend manager:gfm)
(umji:u sowon:s eunha:e
yerin:y yuju:yj sinb:sb)

gfm:relax girls..it will be okey..you just need to do like at practice okey?

Gfriend:nae manager oppa~..

sinb:i hope we will do like we practice..

(they make hug group..after for awhile they realese each other from hug..suddenly their manager give them their owns phone..)

gfm:before your turn..you should call back your parents..i didn't manage to tell you earlier..

Suddenly,umji phone is ringing..she answer it..their manager ask them to enter their waiting room for answer their phone

F&Em:yewon-ya~..you can do this..hwaiting~..we support you from home..

U:komawo appa&eomma..i feel a bit relieve now..btw,where's sanha?

Em:he said that he go to your place..i think he already there though

U:eo?really?..i didn't manage to see infront stage..

(suddenly someone call her..it's sanha..she have hang up that phone call with her parents)

U:eomma&appa~..sanha is calling me..i will call you later..i don't have much time.saranghae eomma&appa~..

Em&A:we too..hwaiting..

after that,she hang up that call..she answer sanha call..

U:sanha-yaa~..where are you?(she can here loud voice)

S:noona~..i'm here to watch you..i'm at audience infront..hihi

U:woot~..how can you manage to get infront sit?

M:we buy a ticket..how dare you
.you even didn't tell me when your debut day..

E:that's true..lucky,sanha told us earlier..not only us come,but also the others members that we call astro..

U:ooo..jinjja?komawo..i have to go now..annyeong~..

after that,she hang up that call..she give her phone to manager oppa..also the others..they wearing things and hold their microphone..after that,they wait at stage behind the stage..after for awhile,it's their turn..

S:we can do this..hwaiting

gfriend:hwaiting~..

after that,they enter that stage..they start singing and dance after the song have been play..after finish,they back to backstage..they saw sunbaenim group..they bow at them..after that,they enter their waiting room..all of them feel relieve..they play their phones..they also take picture together..umji was reading sanha chat

S:noona jjang!!daebak~..

U:komawo~..

M:congrats for your debut..work hard okey?we(astro) might debut soon..maybe~

U:don't worry..you guys no matter what will debut..because all of you really talented..

(jinjin:jj mj sanha:s eunwoo:en moonbin:m rocky:r)

r:noona jjang~..that's why sanha always said that you amazing..

mj:your friend is beautiful though..haha

U:thanks oppa,rocky,sanha&moonbin..but,mj oppa..don't you dare try to flirt with my members group..

jj:just ignore mj..he always like this..haha

U:i have to go now..annyeong~..

after that,they enter back stage..after for awhile,they on the way to back to their dorm

Gfm:what do you(gfriend) want to eat for dinner?

S:it's doesn't matter though..at least we can eat..

y:yupp~..that's true..

Yj:we always faster when it come about food right?

(gfriend can just laugh..including their manager..they stop at nearest foodshop to eat.
..they order what they want to eat.after wait for awhile,they food is arrive)

Gfriend:we eat now..thank you manager oppa because threat us this~..

gfm:hahaha..you're welcome..

all of them start eat including their manager..after finish eat..they back to their dorm..they bath and change their clothe..they gather at living room to chat together..suddenly umji phone is ringing..

gfm:umji-yaa~..someone is calling you

yj:you left your(umji) phone at your room?

(umji just nod..she go to her room to see her phone..meanwhile that,the others also playing their phone..they also enter their own room..they shout each others goodnight like usual..)

umji:goodnight sinb~..have a nice dream..

sb:goodnight umji..you too..

sinb sleep first as usual..meanwhile that,umji answer chanwoo call after he call umji three times

Ch:why you didn't told me that today is your debut stage?(sound a bit mad)

U:i'm didn't have time to told you..i just only told my parents and my dongsaeng sanha..

Ch:seriusy?than how Astro members know that today is your debut stage(sound a bit calm down than before)

U:chanwoo~..please stop what are you thinking..you are the one whos said that you will not use phone for awhile(a bit sad&whisper)

Ch:that's true that i said like that..but,i said i can use phone at night right?

U:how am i suppose to told you in the late night?i'm also tired after practice..(mad&still whisper)

Ch:ermm~..

U:that's enough..i want to sleep..i might can't call or chat with you..same as moonbin..annyeong~..

umji hang up that call just like that..she feel a bit sad..she think that chanwoo change a lot..he always seem jelous when it come about moonbin..after for awhile,she fall asleep..

Chanwoo short POV:

what did i just do~..umji must be sad..haizz..why i have to feel jelous when it come about Astro..they are your friends..meanwhile that,bobby hear what chanwoo just said..

(bobby:bb chanwoo:ch)

Bb:are you okey chanwoo?something happen?(whisper)

Ch:eo?bobby hyung..it's nothing..

Bb:don't lie to me chanwoo..and why you still at living room?

Ch:actually i just make my friend sad

Bb:nugu?your friends from fantiago?

Ch:no..it's..umji gfriend

Bb:aa~..the group that just newly debut?..you already told me that umji is your friend..said sorry to her..

Ch:i will hyung. ~..let's go to sleep..

Bb:that's true..goodnight chanwoo

Ch:goodnight bobby hyung..thanks for hear me..

Bb:you're welcome

they enter their room..and after for awhile,they fall asleep like the others..

############################
(ta-da~..i hope you will like it..please vote and read my story..thank you^^)