Forgiveness

(moonbin:m eunwoo:ew MJ jinjin:jj sanha:sn rocky:r)
(umji:u sowon:s yuju:yj
eunha:e yerin:y sinb:sb)
(astro manager:am)

M:umji-aa~..mianhae

(umji is still sad about what moonbin just do to her..meanwhile that,she sent message to sowon and her manager to told them about she staying at astro dorm)

M:umji-aa~..mianhae..i promise,i will not do like that again..i don't know why i be like..

U:you change moonbin..before this,you never mad at me..i know you're jelous about what chanwoo just told..

M:i know..i admit that i'm jelous..i be like that because you're mine right?and you didn't told me about that..

U:moonbin,why you need to jelous?no matter what happen,you will always be my friend..

M:i know why you said like tthat..because afraid,your fans reaction right? (hug umji..umji feel a bit relieve)

U:moon-aa~..please,i don't want to talk about that..promise with me that,after this,no matter what happend,you and astro will always be with me?and told me everything if you have problem?

M:arasso..i promise..you also have to told us,if you have problem..please don't keep any secret from me again..

U:arasso~..

M:so,we back like usual?no more fight? (release umji from his hug)

U:yupp..unless you start it first again..

M:arasso2..i'm sorry..you go sleep now..you have schedule tomorrow right?

U:yupp..goodnight moonbin..have a nice dream

M:goodnight umji,have a nice dream too..saranghae..

(umji throw pillow at moonbin after moonbin said like that..she also chuckle after that..)

U:you're so cheesy..

M:aii..come on..i know you like it..go sleep..

Umji enter her room that have been prepare..meanwhile that,moonbin enter his room..all astro member at his room..

M:what are you doing here hyung?

Jj:we're spying you..it's sanha idea..haha

Sn:hihi..mianhae hyung..

Ew:are you already get back with umji?

M:yupp hyung..komawo because help me..

Mj:that's why i told you to listen to me..and you have threat me food..

R:me too..i also help mj hyung..hihi..threat us food moonbin hyung..

Sn:yupp hyung..that's true..you have to threat as food..

M:wow..you guys..always fast when it come about food don't you?

Jj:haha..and now,let's go to sleep..it's already late..

All of them enter their own room..eunwoo with moonbin,sanha with rocky,MJ with jinjin..

Sn:goodnight hyung..have a nice dream..loveyou..and also to noona (shout from room)

Ew:goodnight maknae lines..and hyung lines..have a nice dream..and also umji..at last,manager hyung

Mj:goodnight everybody..have a nice dream..and also manager hyung..

Jj:yahh X3..i think my ears bleeding because you guys keep shouting!!..anyway,goodnight..

Mb:goodnight everybody..and also umji..have a nice dream..

U:yahhhhh!!(shouting while laugh)aren't you guys tired?you guys keep shouting!!go sleep..

Am:thanks umji..actually i want to said those thing..but,you already said..and goodnight..go sleep now kiddo!!

Astro and umji laugh after hear what astro manager just said meanwhile that,they get ready to sleep..after for awhile,all of them fall asleep..except moonbin..he sent umji a message

UMJI & MOONBIN POV:

M:goodnight umji..sorry..they always like that..i don't know why they have so much energy..

U:hihi..it's okey..i know them..but it's too funny..you guys really know how to make me laugh aren't you?

M:that's why you keep falling in love with me..loveyou..

U:yahh..don't said something cheesy like that..and loveyou too.

M:aiii..just admit you like it..arasso..go sleep now,i will wake up you tomorrow..

U:ani..you don't need..goodnight

UMJI & MOONBIN POV

After that,both of them fall asleep..skipp~..the next morning,umji awake because of moonbin.

M:umji-aa~..ireona..you have schedule right?

(moonbin help umji to wake up from her bed)

U:i already told you..you don't need to waking up me right?

M:it's okey..astro also have schedule..but,a bit late..now,go bath first..after come to kitchen..me and MJ hyung make you a breakfast..

U:aww~..so sweet moonbin..arasso..

After that,umji go to bathroom to bath..after for awhile,she wearing her clothe..after that,she go to kitchen..she saw,jinjin,mj and moonbin..

U:goodmorning oppa..thank you for making breakfast for me..

MJ&Jj:haha..you're welcome..

(eunwoo,sanha and rocky also wake up from their sleep)

Sn&r:goodmorning noona..(sn:you want to go already?)

Ew:goodmorning umji..

U:goodmorning eunwoo oppa,sanha&rocky..yupp,i will go after eat breakfast..

They eat breakfast..after that,umji said goodbye to astro members because she have to go to schedule place..

U:annyeong(wave)

Astro:annyeong(wave)..hwaiting!!

(although umji and moonbin couple,they didn't like the other couple..but,moonbin always said loveyou to umji when they alone..and their fans didn't know yet..they just newly couple...they couple on august 2015)

############################
(ta-da~..i don't know why,i feel like this stories a bit confusing for me..but,hope for you it's not confusing..please sent me chat if you have something to said..i really mean it..don't afraid,i'm a friendly person..you can follow me at kakaotalk 김세경..thank you for read and vote my story..loveyou!!)