Whoa

Hello readers! My friend has been nagging me to keep writing so I have decided to keep going. So thank @DylanHicks5 for this chapter. Shot out to her thanks boo!

*********************

Sam 

The thumping of the music could still be heard outside of the club. Even if he wasn't in the room Sam was starting to get a headache. He pulled his jacket tighter around his body and tried to focus on his shoes as he turned the corner and spotted Dylan. She wore a tight grey sequin dress and huge heels. Dylan looked gorgeous and honestly if Sam wasn't gay he decided that he would definitely date her.

She saw me a smiled, "you look hot". He smiled and blushed looking down at my outfit. All Sam was wearing was tight black skinny jeans and a grey Welcome to Nightvale (Its a podcast, go listen to it, I'm listening to it while writing right now) t-shirt. Finally he wore a large brown jacket and tennis shoes. 

"Thanks but you look way better" Sam gestured to her and she blushed back at him. Finally they made it into the crowded club. The lights were dimmed and people were dancing on the dance floor. It was a mess of skin, sweat, and makeup. We went to the bar and ordered some fruity drinks and we sat down to look around the room. Sam took off his jacket and fixed his hair in the mirror wall that was behind the bar. He glanced over and saw a guy that was eyeing Dylan a couple of seats away. 

She smiled at him and batted her eyes. Sam rolled his eyes and yelled over the music, "You can go dance."

She looked up at Sam questionably and Sam pushed her off of the chair at the bar. "Go I don't mind I will be here." Dylan smiled and nodded, she pushed out her chest and pushed her hair behind her shoulder. They talked for a minute and he led her to the dance floor.  Sam watched them before the disappeared into the mass of people. He let is eyes wander before he noticed a large red door right next to the dance floor.

Two large men in suits and sunglasses stood blank faced guarding the door. It must have been a sort of VIP room of section, He didn't really think about it much until both of the men's head snapped to Sam. He cleared his throat and turned back to his drink and the cute bartender. Sam twisted his ring wondering if the men were still looking at him.He looked down at his ring and wished he was with his Prince, Sam wonder what he is doing right now, he wonder if he goes to clubs. Some day he hoped to find out when Sam finally met him.

Finally Sam looked over his shoulder to the dance floor again. Sam could see Dylan dancing up on the same guy earlier. Sam wasn't really paying attention when a man walked over to me. He knew the man, it was the same man that he had seen in his life. It was the man that gave him the very ring on his finger and the knight of his mysterious prince. 

The man sat right next to Sam and fixed his black suit that he was wearing. He held up his hand calling over the bartender, he ordered a shot of whiskey. Sam kept his eyes on the ice in his drink as the knight swung back the shot. The man cleared his throat and turned his chair towards Sam. "He is ready to meet you." He said in the familiar Russian accent.

Sam's head shot up his eyes widened in realization. He was going to finally meet his prince! No way! 

"Are you ready to meet him?" The man in the suit asked him as the bartender took away his empty shot glass away. Sam's heartbeat soon picked up. Was he ready?

He had been so excited waiting for his prince ever since he got the ring that he now wore on his finger everyday. Now that it was actually going to happen he was starting to realize the negatives that could happen. Before he could stop himself he looked to the man with a determined look, "Yes, can you please bring me to him?" 

The man smiled and tapped his ear and said something into his shoulder. "Okay lets go shall we."

The taller man held out his hand and Sam reached up and took it. The man turned and started to walk when Samuel suddenly stopped walking looking down at his shoes. "Are you okay princess?"

"You know I never caught your name." Sam whispered trying to take his mind off of his nerves.

The man looked confused before lifting Samuels chin and Sam saw real kindness in the unfeeling eyes of the man for the first time. In truth Sam had started to think of the knight as a sort of protective older brother, since he never had any siblings it was nice to have trust in someone. 

"Boris, my name is Boris. Now we should hurry my boss is probably worried sick." He said as he turned around to lead Sam to his 'boss'.

The man lead him to the red door that had caught Sam's eye earlier. Boris let go of his hand when they made it up to the two giant men in front of the door. The scary men surveyed Sam and Boris before opening the door for the two of them and nodding to Boris.

When we walked into the VIP section it was a completely different atmosphere. The lights were darker and the music was quiet. There were booths around the room with people in them talking a laughing. Each booth had curtains you could pull over the front of the small area so you could shield yourself from the rest of the other people. 

Boris led Sam through the waiters and waitress' delivering drinks to guests

Boris led Sam through the waiters and waitress' delivering drinks to guests. We finally made it to  a booth with the large red curtain closed. Boris moved out of my way and gestured towards the curtain. Sam took a deep breath and reached out to the soft velvet curtain. What if he doesn't like me? What if he cuts me open and sells my kidneys online? What if he is not all that I thought he was? 

Sam pushed back the thoughts and pulled back the curtain so he could stick his head in. There in the dark blue of the booth a man lounged. He wore a suit which made his shoulders and obvious muscles bulge through the tight fabric. The shadows shone in such a way that his eyes were hidden but his jaw was sharp and covered in a light stubble. 

Finally the handsome man sat forward his dark black hair perfect and his eyes hungry. Sam stood dumbfounded, "Whoa".