Chapter 12: the decision!

When I woke up I sadly knew my answer to my question. I looked at my pictures of my band on my walls then It gave me memories of the concerts. I got up and got ready but I then looked at my guitar that I got that has a few types of blue, white, and black. I just got it from my father but I'm not going to use it. I then walked to school and I then saw the principle at the front door waiting for me and was tapping her foot on the new concrete then she said "are you going to quit the band or are you going to fail an continue to be in the band?" I looked at her as a smirk appeared on her face then said "did the little 'rock girl' is going to show how bad she is by failing aren't you?" I clenched my fist then said "how about you shut your mouth for one second? I'm sure the teachers and students would agree with me." as she gave me a cold state then replied "talking back to your principle I see, lets see how long your going to last until you break down." this principle has always been like this because she has the best anger in the school and the other schools love it. what is up with teachers these days?! "I'm not going to break down over your stupidity of knowledge and speech." she clenched Her jaw then said "tell me your answer after school before I give you detention, young lady." as se began to walk away I yelled "I love detention so how would that work out for you then?" She then stopped walking then said "just go to class." as she began to walk to class I wanted to punch this girl in the face and laugh at her pain. yeah, I'm morbid at times but can you blame me? Everyone can get morbid at times so deal with it. I just did what she said and left for class.

~~after school!~~

I sighed as I saw my principle by my classroom door. she was taping her black heels on the floor then she said "so, you decided your answer." as she stopped tapping her feet then I said "yeah, I have my answer for your question, I'm sadly going to quit the band." as a smirk appeared on her face then I continued "...once I feel like caring about my grades!" as her smirk faded then she grew angry then she said "you made the biggest mistake in this school, August! your going to quit that band eventually!" as she stomped through the hallway that was full of laughter and arguing. My Friends knew about my plan but it seems that some people didn't know. well, I don't know why she wants me off the band so badly but I guess she can go beat me up before I get off 'the different'!

~~this is the end of this chapter! iI'm going to make sure this book is longer than 'true love or just lies?' just to give you guys a heads up! I will update daily to by the way! the question for this chapter is: have you ever lied to your parents and why? bye! gladiator out!~~