Chapter two: meet amy!

I then began to show Cyrus around when I then saw Amy, (Amy is the girl in the pic!) she was one of the shy but yet popular girl. Amy then ran over to me then hugged me tight "uh...A-august! I didn't know you were doing something!" she said stuttering as she stopped hugging me. Cyrus didn't know how to react so he stayed quite. "its fine, I was done anyways and this is Cyrus, Cyrus meet Amy. Amy is a good friend of mine so I'll be hoping that you wouldn't check her out or break her heart." I said as Cyrus looked at me then said "I don't plan on checking anyone out or breaking people's heart!" Cyrus is taller than me by a few inches then I said "how do I know that, player?" I wanted to see how easy it was to get him angry. I put my hands on my hips then he replied "at least I'm not a goth." I wanted to bite this dude's head off. "really? at least I'm not a playboy like you!" that looked like that got him angry as well then I smirked then said "so, you the hard to get angry one aren't you?" Amy ten opened her mouth to say something she really wanted to say but in a clam voice said "August, don't e rude to the new student when he hasn't even been here for an hour." as I looked at her then said "your absolutely correct, Amy. I don't know what got into me, Cyrus I hope you can forgive my actions." I say this nice crap because A part of me wants to so I let it happen. Cyrus must have the same problem because he said "yeah, me too."

~~at lunch~~

Why is school so hard?? "ahhhhhhhhhh!" I heard someone scream but I then laughed realizing it was one of my band members, max. max was your average goth boy. he has black hair with brown eyes and had very pale skin like me and he wears dark clothes. I pulled a prank on him by putting pink hair dye in his shampoo since he likes taking showers here, and I still don't know why. I bit my lip holding back laughter when he came out with pink hair. he changed into his goth clothes then he looked like he was going to kill me. "August, care to explain this!" as he pointed at his pink hair then I said "yeah, you just got pranked by me!" I said laughing then he grabbed something then poured t on my head as I realized that he just poured black hair dye since my hair is brown then I said "what the heck?!" we were in the hallway, by the classrooms since we don't eat lunch at school. "now we both have good hair!" he laughed as he said those words. I'll prank up back again, don't worry, I thought to myself. I then ran into Cyrus, wait its the other way around, he actually full out ran into me. luckily, the hair due dried up and it only got on my hair as I don't know how though. "sorry, I have to go!" he said as he ran past me then I realized why he was running. he had to run away from the teachers since he couldn't come up with an excuse. wow, I could've thought of something better than 'I...i went to the store?' come on! that's the worse excuse ever!

Ring! ring! ring!

There's the bell, great, I have to learn about the boring book called 'the boring book' and that's actually the title of the book, I then left for class.

~~after school in the club room~~

"Do you guys have any songs we could do for the concert??" asked Amy, yep! she is the lead singer. "how about centuries?" asked Ryan, he is also someone who uses the guitar like me. we have four members of the band. max is the drummer, Ryan is one of the people who play the guitar and I'm also with Ryan and Amy. I'm one of the singers and I'm one of the guitarist. "what do you think August?" asked Amy as I was playing with the strings on my guitar then said "I'm fine with whatever." I said still focused on the strings then max asked "how about 'knife called lust'?" I then looked at him then agreed. "then that settles it! were going to do 'knife called lust' for the concert!" we don't create Songs but we sing then and stuff. we got in a concert because people love our voices and how we react and stuff. I got up then I said "okay, we all agree?" I asked as I put my hand in front of me then they stood up then said "yeah!" at the same time then the four of us said at the same time "the different!" Then we shot our arms in the air. we do this every time we agree with each other. I the. Got home after practicing so long. we practice for three hours each day. well night!

~~this is the end of this chapter! the question of the day is: should I do a face reveal?? bye! gladiator out!✌✌✌❄❄❄~~