Chapter 6: lady Maddie!

When we walked inside it looked very fancy and I thought I was going to see lots of boring old famous things but to my surprise, they were lots of pictures of me and my father and I just wanted to rip them down. I then also saw a picture of a young girl who looked as beautiful as lady Maddie. we then entered my bedroom when lady Maddie said "dear, we didn't know if you wanted me to add anything with your father so I didn't add anything with it but, Jenny wanted to give you a good life." she made my mother, Jenny, sound dead. My room has a dark blue wallpaper and the ground it hard floor that looked polished very well so you could see your reflection. The room then had pictures of lady Maddie then I looked at the next few pictures that was me but I then noticed there was the same image as the girl who looked The same as the girl downstairs then lady Maddie then noticed me looking at the photo then said "oh! that is my daughter, lady Ava. she is very formal and looks almost the same as me." as she looks at the picture as a sad smile appeared on her face then said "well, you have unpacking to do so well talk about her later." as she then walked out of my bedroom then I looked at the picture of lady Ava then confusion began to flow through my head. I had a sister?! why doesn't she wanna talk about it?! questions started to flow through my head as I heard a knock on my door then I looked at the person to see it was my father then he greeted me with a big happy smile "long time, no see lady August!" I then looked away then said "it's just August." in a cold voice. I could already tell he was frowning but he said "the maids will call you that still but it's good to see you once again." as I then looked at him coldly then I said even more coldly "you left us to be with someone better then Jenny." his frown grew then said "August, I left her because-" I interrupted him then finished his sentenced "she wasn't rich a you couldn't keep dealing with the bills, I know the story by now." he gulped then said "August, that was many years ago, that's just the past now." as I looked at the image of me when I was a kid then said "really? I remember it as if it just happened yesterday. it might be the past but how would you react if I, broke your heart and left you for some other man and left you with a broken heart and trying to help your child out?! you think it's that easy to forget something like that when the person you once loved Is broken and you carry on as if nothing happened!" my father couldn't get mad because he doesn't enjoy getting mad so he only has tears beginning to form in his eyes. "August, I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother but..." he then sighed then I snapped like I did with Jenny "what?! you wanted it for money or so dumb attention?! tell me already!" He then gulped again then said "because I didn't want the both of to live a sad life. I wanted both of you guys to have a happy life so when it got happy I decided that my job was done." as I then looked at the man I once loved but I ten said coldly "oh, so you just played with her emotions so you could make her 'happy'?! so in the end you have two people who are sad and worry so much that they don't want there hearts to be played with so they barely have any friends! I hope you feel proud of yourself, you have two broken hearts and a happy greedy man!" as his eyes became more watery then said "I'm sorry August, I really am." as he then gently closed the door then I heard faint voices then the door opened and to my surprise it was lady Maddie. I was sitting on my bed by now then she sat down next to me then she flashed me a smile as I then clenched my fist then said "I want to be alone." Her smile then began to disappear slowly but yet it still wore on her face. "August put father really is sorry but you need to understand he didn't mean to break your mother's heart, I'm sure of it." I really wanted to punch her. I didn't think that she was correct but I knew that in the end she was going to win. "whatever." I said as she got up then said "well, I hope up sleep well." as she then flashed me one last smile then did the same thing As my father. I then lard on my back then slowly fell asleep wanting to help my mother.

~~This is the end of this chapter and don't worry there is going to be a moment between Cyrus ad August in the next chapter! The question for this chapter is: Have you ever gotten in a fight with your parents?? don't forget to tell your friends and also don't forget I subscribe to me and my friends! bye! gladiator out! ✌✌✌❄❄❄~~