Chatper 3: the night stars

Well I woke up really late because there was a loud thump coming from my window. I know in the movies the boys always woke the girl up by throwing stones at there windows but I ain't getting up! I just to confutable and I ain't moving one bit!

~~in the morning~~

I got up and I looked outside my window to see a girl from my school. I think her name was lily? I don't know her because he is one of the popular kids and yeah, I think that's all you really need to know. but she was on the ground waving up to me then said "sorry or waking you up but I need help!" I then rolled my eyes then jumped out the window. it was only like three stories so I didn't break any bones. "what's wrong?" I asked lily then she said "uh... I need help with playing the guitar so I can pass my music class." I then sighed then I asked "what do I get in return?" as she smiled then said "have you ever saw the stars at night?" I bit my lip then said "no..." she smiled then said "I'll show you on return then! Now can you help me?" she then blushed a bit then I said "yeah, I got a few extra guitars you could use." we then got into my house then we began to practice.

~~after a few hours~~

"You gotten a lot better than before, I think that's enough practice for you to pass your class." I said as she smiled then tackled me into a hug then said "thank you, thank you, thank you!" then I smiled at her actions then said "its fine, I do this to every one," he then looked confused then asked "what do you mean, August?" I then smiled then showed her a few pictures of me showing kids how to play the guitar she then smiled then said "your so nice, August! you always help people do much as well! we should hang out again!" I then stopped smiling then said "yeah I guess I help people but I don't really like the word 'nice' so if you could please not say that word again that will be pleasant." as her smile grew then said "okay, now I'll show you the night stars tonight a midnight at the school!" as she ran our my bedroom door then left leaving me confused. why would someone as popular as her would want to be my friend?! She must be needing friends or something. I then Began to pack up my things so I can get ready to go check on the band at the school.

~~at school at eight at night!~~

"What took you so long, August?" asked Amy as she was fixing her microphone then I said "I had to help a few Little kids learn how to hold a Guitar and they are so hard to teach." I'm a really good liar and its easy to lie To them. "again?! those kids who want to learn how to play the guitar is growing my the day and that's am amazing!" said Max since he likes how I teach kids how to play the guitar. "yeah but let practice the song!" I said as we got everything ready.

~~after practice and at midnight!~~

I then met lily at the front of the school then I saw her running then said "okay, now lets go on top of that hill!" as I then ran after her then when we got to the top she was out of breath but I was breathing fine since I was used to running everywhere then he panted "here...we....are!" As I then looked to see the stars above the tress and the sky was greenish but had different colors and it looked so amazing ad I wish I could forever look at it but I only took a picture of it then i made it my wallpaper on my phone. We looked at it until it was two in the morning then lily said "I have to go before my parents know I'm gone, bye August!" as she than ran off as I looked at the stars once again then said "at least you have someone that cares about you," my parents don't really care about me since they are divorced. I live my mother who is always trying to keep the both of us alive but she works to hard and forgets about me. I help with money of course but she also has memory lose so it doesn't help me at all. my father, I don't know where he is but I hate him to his guts. he left my mom for a lady who was rich. he is such a player and now he is one if the most richest people on earth. he wants me to hang out with him and live with him since his new wife wants to be my mother but yet I refuse since I want to help my mother out. I then Got up then walked home with me emotionless.

~~this is the end of this chapter! I'm going to make all of my stories long and interesting so don't forget to check out my other book 'true love or just lies?' anyways if you enjoyed this chapter tell your friends about my books and don't forget to tap that follow button! the question if the chapter is: have you err saw the night stars? bye! gladiator out!~~