Chapter one: the new boy

My teacher told me about a new boy coming to our school. oh, wait I isn't tell you guys who i am! I'm August summers, the Rock girl is my nickname, I'm 16 like everyone else but I'm in a band called the 'the different'. I'm the lead guitar, I have Long,wavy brown hair with hazel eyes. That's all about me that you have to know. "Ms.summers will you answer the question?" asked my math teacher as I got out of thoughts then said "what was it? I don't pay attention in this class." as my teacher, mrs. snow bit her lip trying not to say anything rude that would ruin her reputation of being the nicest teacher in the school. "The question was if you wanted to show Cyrus around the school." In a call voice as I noticed a boy hose name is Cyrus looked nervous. oh brother, I thought to myself as I then said "I'm sorry but I have a band practice." as my teacher rolled her eyes then said "at this very moment?" as I shot her a smirk then said "yeah, got a problem with that?" she then bit her lip then said "no, there isn't any problem with that but could you at least show Cyrus around? if you do I will give you an A is you do on two of your test and homework's."I then got out of my seat then said "fine, as long as it gets my grade up." I mumbled as I walked to the front then mrs. snow smiled then said "thank you for agreeing now why don't you go show him around the school now?" asked my teacher as I sighed then answered "whatever."

~~this is the end of this chapter and this is going to be a lot better than 'true love or just lies?' I hope! sorry its short but it's late and sorry for not updating, wifi at my house is absolute crap! well the question of this chapter is: what is your favorite type of music? bye! gladiator out!✌✌✌❄❄❄~~