Chapter 11: max is moving!

~~hey guys I know I do this at the end if the chapter and I just wants to do a change today so I'm going to do this at the end and beginning of this chapter. Well this is going to be a week after Max and August have Been dating.

It's been about a week but yet I feel like max is growing sad because of his expressions. I think something bad I happening and i can tell its not a good thing at all. I just arrived at school a few minutes ago when I noticed that max had tears in his eyes then said sadly "August, I'm moving and we have to break up." we were by my locker. it was surprising but I knew it was coming since his parents called me saying that we had to break up. I then looked at his tear stained face then I asked "are we still going to be friends?" as he gave me a small sad smile then answered "of course and of your not dating When I come back we can be back together again." as I then have him a small smile as well then I asked "where are you moving to?" as his smile faded then answered "I'm moving to Los Vagus. my parent are good at making movies and stuff and they got offered to get a choice of a lifetime and they said yes to it," a i then hugged him as he hugged back tears began to come down his face then some came down my face then max said "you know, I never saw you cry before, August." as he hugged me tighter ten I said "same to you." the bell rang but I'm always late anyways and he is moving in a hour so teachers can shut up for an hour. "maybe when they create another movie you could star in it since your a star." as we stopped Hugging I rolled my eyes at his pun then I said "your puns never get worse even when your sad do they?" as he laughed then Said "I sadly have to get back to my house to say goodbye to my family, bye." as he then kissed my cheek then walked out of the school since my locker is like really close to the door. It is really hard to see that one if your best friends or boyfriend is moving away. I then sighed because I was done with crying those two tears then I left for class, wait for my lectures from my principle.

~~after class!~~

I just waked out of my classroom when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see it was Cyrus then he asked "you feeling okay?" as I rolled my eyes then said "it was going to happen eventually, his parents make the best movies from all around the world." Cyrus looked at me then walked away, he couldn't speak and I wouldn't blame him, he never really talked back. I was thinking about leaving the band due to how much I've been acting and the principle told me to quit anyway since I'm falling more than two classes. what should I choose?! I sighed then finished my classes then left home and went to bed.

~~this is the end of this chapter! sorry for not uploading recently and it's because of family and friends. the question for this chapter is: do you listen to nightcore? bye! gladiator out!✌✌✌❄❄❄~~