Chapter 15: Amy's little sister!

I just arrived at school web my phone rang. I then answered it the said "hello?" as the person on the phone reply "hello I'm Amy's doctor, mr. Rogers. I just wanted to say that she wants to see you." that was all I wants to hear I hung up then I began to ran to the hospital until someone grabbed my arm and I noticed it was Cyrus. "did you get the call too?" he asked as I breathe slowly then I replied "yeah." as he motioned me to walk with him then he said "I was worried that you were going to blame it on yourself." as he looks at me with a sad smile plastered on his face then I said "don't I have the right to? I caused the problem." as he began to hug me then said "August you can't blame everything on yourself all the time." he was correct, I was blaming it on myself web everything bad happens. I don't want to lose or hurt anymore people. I then managed to make him let me go then I said "look player, I can't just act like I don't care alright?!" as I then walked past him, not wanting to see his reaction then I left for the hospital.

~~at the hospital!~~

When I it there I saw a little girl cry out "but you can't just let your friends come and skip school and not me sissy!" as I then opened the door to see Amy and a little girl next to her then Amy said "Zooey, stop arguing with me and go to school! it's only a broken leg!" as she then noticed me then cleared her throat. "sorry for yelling August, this is my little sister Zooey, Zooey this is August." Zooey then smiled as if she really wanted to meet me then I smiled back then said "hi I'm August, you must be Zooey." she hugged me then said "I'm Zooey! Your my new sissy!" as Amy faked cough then said "Zooey! I'm your sister," as Zooey looked at Amy with a mad face then said "not any more!" as I then looked at Amy who had a cast on her foot that was pink then I said "I really am sorry about what happened." as a smiled appeared on Amy's face then said "I'm glad your sorry but it wasn't your fault so stop blaming yourself on little stuff like this." as I felt something moving from my pocket then I looked at Zooey to see she just put something in my bag then I said "well I have to head back to school for another test sadly." As I then waved bye then I was about to leave when Cyrus entered then said "she told you it wasn't your fault?" As I looked at him then replied "yeah." as a smiled appeared on his face then said "good. because it really isn't your fault." as I rolled my eyes then walked past him then I decided to see what she put in my back pocket to see it was my phone and a bracelet that said 'sissy' on it then I looked on my phone to see a new contact that is 'your sissy ❄ ' I smiled at what she did then I skipped school because It was way to far and I'm to lazy to walk so I called my father is he could take me home and 5 minutes later I was home. we went really fast so I'm proud that I didn't die. night! I know it's early but I'm too lazy to do anything so sleeping is a good option!

~~this is the end of this chapter! the question for this chapter is: do you want to have a little brother or sister? bye! gladiator out!~~