Epilogue

His eyes gleamed with tears as he watched his lover put the white-gold engagement ring on his finger.

The Canadian pulled the albino Prussian in for a passionate kiss as they held each-other for what felt like an eternity. They pulled away and looked at each-other.

"Matthew Beilshmidt. I zhink it sounds vay better zhen Villiams." Prussia said to Canada to which the Canadian blushed.

"I was p-planning on it to be Gilbert Williams a-actually." Matthew said stuttering only a little.

The two have been together for two years before Gilbert had finally asked the question.

The two met about two and a-half years ago because of a fight. Matthew silently thanked God for that fight everyday.

~

Matthew had told his seven-second older brother Alfred about his engagement, and, of course, Alfred was not happy at all.

"WHAT. WHY. WHERE IS THE BASTARD I'LL KILL H-"

"Carm. Carm Honey." America's husband, Japan, had said as he placed a single hand on his shoulder which surprisingly calmed America instantly.

America sighed and hugged his brother, "Listen, if that douche hurts you, don't be afraid to punch him then call me so I can finish the job 'Kay?" He said to Matthew which to Matthew replied laughing, "Kay."

~

Matthew then called his Papa Francis and his Dad Arthur and told them the news.

"What took you Bloody Git's so long?"
Arthur asked as they had the phone on speaker-mode.

"~Ohonhonhonhon Mon petite Mathieu, I wish both of you zhe best!" Francis said happily.

~

The wedding was scheduled on July 25th, 2015. The day they met.

The wedding was a breeze, but the Rehearsal......

"GAH! Why are you such a bloody frog!" Arthur sneered at Francis as Francis had tightened up Arthur's tie.

"Don't call me a frog, you're zhe frog." He muttered darkly and Britain had started to choke France.

America rubbed his eyes as he watched the two fight.

"Dudes...Dudes! We're going to be l-"

"BLOODY GIT!" Arthur yelled as they fought.

America groaned and finally had enough.

"DUDES STOP." He yelled as he pushed France and Britain caught him quickly.

They stared at each-other for a moment, and they kissed.

Passionately.

Very, VERY passionately.

America gagged and finally France and Britain broke apart, and the three went to the Rehearsal.

~

The wedding was beautiful. For the meal, they served Wurst and Pancakes.

It was truly a magnificent wedding.

Gilbert watched with a tear as he watched his Birdie seem to fly down the isle wearing a beautiful white suit.

The vows were exchanged, and everything was perfect.

Everything was amazing.

Everything was Fixed.

I know that's a good way to end this story.

~

~

~

~

um omg what. WHAT. are you serious almost 100k reads? You serious rn. Yes. Yes you are.
FRICK YEAH! I LOVE YOU ALL SO GOD DAMN MUCH BOOYAH! ALSO TO MY BESTIE ZEE FOR SUPPORTING ME AND WHAT NOT. but omgggggg k gotta go THX FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK TAKING OFF BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!

~ Sarah ❄️