Your Forgiven

May 23 2016
8:51 pm

I was super mad. Way back when maybe 3 weeks ago. We have made up. Im happy, but I still can't forgive you fully. You hurt me. You made me believe. Now you have a girlfriend that doesnt deserve you, but she does.

Maybe I'm jealous. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Im just worried for you. I dont want to see you broken anymore.

I may not deserve you, but I definitely want you to be mine. I remember one day, when you were still fixing yourself, I told you I can wait, but only if you were worth it. I never got an answer...

I ignored you for a while, then I couldn't handle it. I needed to talk. I remember, at an orchestra concert, you let me wear your hat. I was SO happy. Then earlier today, I found out that you 'kinda' like me. And that's fine. I can wait, but not move on so easily.

I had a friend tell you give reasons why I hate you. Here they are.

1) you make me think I'm important to you. You make the think I'm EVERYTHING in your life
2)your annoying with the memes. Your annoying for everything that makes you annoying.
3)you make me think I'm a friend. I probably am, but at the same time.... Who knows...
4)you dont make me feel as if im first. You make me feel last. Hence the first reason.
5) every word you say to me, letter,word,syllable. Even if you look at me, you make me laugh and you make me fall harder than I already am for you. You make me love you, and I hate it, but I love it and i shouldnt.

So. Thank you. For everything. Truly. I'm not lying about the fact that i need you.

~Te November