Honestly

May 29 2016
12:03 pm

You told me you and the chick you were dating broke up because you were "Cheating". You were just talking to girls. You were "flirting with me". Pfhhh. Forget her.

You told others that you broke up and those sons of biotches are talking behind your back. Who does that? So RUDE.

Anyways. Ill see you soon... After July... Cause you aren't in AZ.

12:18 pm

You created a group chat that had everyone on it. We talked for a while until your ex came up. We didnt talk bad about her, i just felt rude. But we moved on from that and it went from there to you dating me. To be honest i kinda wanted you to go 'Its fine. Lorenzo can suck it up.'

but that didnt happen. I got scared and said the thing about the Bro-code. You agreed so i went along with the conversation. Whats funny is that you can talk and it may seem normal to you... but im a girl who isolated myself at the age of 6. Im not normal, and im just learning to say things that you say everyday.

I want to fit in, and every day i remind myself i do, just not in everyones perspective. Now... at the beginning, i asked, 'Why Is It So Hard To Breathe?' The answer is yet to be tuthfully found but i want to find it so bad. And im tired of being pushed around by your friends. good thing its summer. but whats worse is that you arent even in state... ugh...

Im having my friends read this, since its so hard not to say my feelings...
 I bet you understand. I just dont know if you do. I dont think you isolated yourself because of your name... Because of how you acted... Because you were scared. But thats what i did. And you arent even that close to me, but you are

Question.... Is it hard to breathe when im around?

~Te

P.S.

       Dont let me wait forever...