Chapter 5: Revelations

Jacob's POV

The pack as well as Billy were all waiting for Jacob at the Black house when he arrived.

J: I'm not late am I?

B: No Jacob, we're still waiting for the rest of the Elders to get here.

J: Okay good, I rushed over here so that I wouldn't be late.

P: Your date go well?

J: It wasn't a date.

B: Then what was it?

J: Dad you too? We were just hanging out, it wasn't really a date.

Elder #1: And that's why we called this meeting.

J: Excuse me?

Elder #2: What is your relationship with the Cullen boy? Vampires and werewolves usually don't get along.

J: I know that and I was just as shocked as all of you when I realised what was happening.

Elder #1: What did he do? (He asked with a little edge)

J: Nothing really. (He smiled) We were both drawn to the border for some strange reason that we haven't figured out yet and we started talking and getting to know each other. Now it's like it has become a part of my daily life. I look forward to meeting up with him now.

Elder #2: So he hasn't made any demands about wanting the treaty to be lifted or anything?

J: No he hasn't. Edward's adoptive father Carlisle was the one who signed the treaty with Ephraim in the first place and he has trained them to be like him.

Elder #1: That's good but nonetheless we still want to meet him.

J: Can he bring his daughter alone?

Elder #1: Daughter? How does a vampire have a daughter? Did he bite...

J: No, no, he didn't. His wife was human and gave birth to their daughter but she passed away in a car accident last year.

Elder #2: So she's human?

J: Not completely, she's a hybrid. Half vampire, half human but the Cullen's are teaching her to be like them.

Elder #2: Okay, then I guess that it's okay if he wants to bring her alone. (He said after looking at the other Elder and Billy, both of whom nodded their approval)

J: Thank you, I'll let him know.

Elder #1: Okay, then we'll be off.

...

P: Now that they're gone, you're stepping out on us with a vamp.

J: Stepping out? I'm not cheating on anyone.

P: Well you could be, he's a vampire Jake.

J: I know but we're friends. He's a nice person and as from what I've heard so is his family. Dad, his dad Carlisle knew Ephraim. He signed the treaty with him.

B: Carlisle Cullen?

J: Yes.

B: The Cullen's are a good bunch not many vampires are like them. Boys, let Edward come over then we can see for ourselves.

P: Fine but I don't like it.

J: He's a good guy, I promise and his daughter is just the cutest.