Chapter 10: Our Family

E: I think it's time that we head back before anyone gets worried.

J: "Okay but I didn't bring extra clothes along"

E: It's fine, you can walk back like this.

J: "Okay but Carly has never seen me like this before, I might scare her"

E: You won't. She has wanted to see your wolf form for a while now, she's been begging me to ask you.

J: "Well in that case let's get going"

E: You'll have to get off of me before that even happens though.

J: "If I have to" (He said getting up from Edward and waiting until he got up before walking)

They walked for about five minutes before they were at the Black house. Jacob pulled clothes in a plastic bag out of a tree before heading back deeper to phase back and change.

E: Why do you have clothes in a tree?

J: You never know when you'll have to phase so it's smart to always have an extra set of clothes stashed near where you live. The other guys have theirs around their houses too. (He said as they started walking towards the house)

E: That is smart.

J: Well, wolves are very smart creatures.

E: I'm sure they are.

J: Shut up.

E: I don't think our family would appreciate you speaking to me like that.

J: They would if they know what I have to put up with by being around you all the time.

E: Like what, you lying on top of me for hours on end?

B: Whoa, there are impressionable young ears around here boys.

J: Dad, it wasn't in the way you're thinking at all.

B: Well with the two of you being gone so long one has to wonder.

J: Please don't.

B: I'm not the only one, we had to tell your family when the two of you didn't come back for a while.

E: And how, uh... how did they take it?

C: We're happy for you. (He said as he too came out of the Black house)

E: Really?

C: Yes. Why would we think different if you found someone to be with and from what the Quileute's have been telling us, it's fate bringing you together because you were meant to be together.

E: This one conveniently left that part out.

J: I didn't want to bombard you with all the information at once.

E: Well, you'll have to soon.

J: I will.

B: Now that that's settled, I believe that there is a little girl in there looking for her dad and her Jacob.

J: Her Jacob?

C: Yes, she was asking for her dad and her Jacob a while ago after they come back cliff diving.

J: Now let's go in then.

The four of them walked in and saw that all the wolves plus Carly were all sitting around eating while the rest of the vampires kept them company.

J: Well doesn't this look comfy. Where's my food?

Ca: Daddy! Jacob! (She jumped up from her place next to Sam and ran to them)